How do you get motivated

MrCatvi

If you have my luck just tell your gf (if she knows the basis of trophy hunting) about the games you have in your backlog. She reminds me that I haven't plat Minecraft any single time we talk about videogames, I've completed other games under the pressure of her bullying, hopefully, Minecraft will follow soon ?

On 9/19/2019 at 4:04 AM, MrCatvi said:

Yeah but what about games. I dont enjoy even tho I bought them, should I force my self ?

And what about should I take my phase and do it slowly?

Plus one more little quastion and im done

Do you really care about %?

There is games i played years ago and i dont have the disks again

Thanks for the replay2764.png

Yeah but what about games. I dont enjoy even tho I bought them, should I force my self ? If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. I am also a budget-minded guy and I understand it will feel like you didn't get your money's worth, but that doesn't obligate you to finish a game you don't like. If it helps, think about the money spent on the game that you are abandoning as an investment that will save you hours of time! Sell the game and get something you like better. 

And what about should I take my phase and do it slowly? For me, depends on the game. Some games that require multiple playthroughs, I'll play through once and then stop until I feel like playing it again and then pick up where I left off. Other games, I like to rush through and finish ASAP. 

Do you really care about %? Not really.I have trophies hidden right now because I was curious what it would look like with only finished games and what I'm actively working on. I've actually unhidden them but haven't earned a trophy to restore the hidden ones yet. I think people that maintain 100% nonstop are impressive, but I don't look down on anyone because they haven't finished every game they've ever started. It's like the kids in high school that got an award because they never missed a day. That's neat, but who really cares?!