Patrickosan

Trophy Thoughts?

10 posts in this topic

Question to people who played this on PC. Is platinum hard here? 

Let the discussion begin 😈

All I know is: I've been waiting for this game all year and I'm ready to get all the trophies. It's gonna take multiple playthroughs, but the only thing that sticks out as a potentially difficult trophy is The Iron Saviour.

Loved the game when I played it on PC so I'll definitely get this. This trophy cracked me up:
Bad at Politics - Keep every promise made during a playthrough.

As for how hard it is, can't really say. I did a normal playthrough when it was released and they added a bunch of other stuff post-launch when I had stopped playing.

Edited by SinisterPledge

Something tells me some scenarios will be extremely hard on a Survival Mode, can't wait to see what people say about trophies.

Very briefly played it at PAX and it definitely seems like a game you'd sink in 3+ hours in a single evening 😬

I've been following this game for such a long time, I can't wait to play it. But I really want to know how hard the survivor mode is 😅

Sadly I'm not good at strategy games (although I love them).

18 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

All I know is: I've been waiting for this game all year and I'm ready to get all the trophies. It's gonna take multiple playthroughs, but the only thing that sticks out as a potentially difficult trophy is The Iron Saviour.

This piqued my interest when I first saw the trailer a few weeks ago. It does look like there will be a few playthroughs required so will probably avoid a platinum attempt on this but definitely playing the game.

Can anyone that played on pc shed some light on just how long and difficult this will be to plat? Looks like there’s multiple challenging trophies. 

Looks difficult but interesting.

Is this turn-based or real-time?