speedjunk23

Collector

7 posts in this topic

Easy ;-)

Use the skills (Ressources & dev, the map with abilities) and activate the skills that allow you to boost your chance to earn legendary team member.

After few week, u can probably see in available team member to buy, some cards with a right bottom yellow icon. Buy It.

Once u will have buy 4 legendary cards, put them in your active crew. Trophy pops ;-)

Sorry for my stupidity, I'm in the career Lvl 50 and only get the engineer in gold as an advantage I'm only famous (in addition rare card) what am I doing wrong?

On 25/09/2019 at 3:52 PM, speedjunk23 said:

Sorry for my stupidity, I'm in the career Lvl 50 and only get the engineer in gold as an advantage I'm only famous (in addition rare card) what am I doing wrong?

I'm on the same boat. 

Any news?

On 25/09/2019 at 7:52 PM, speedjunk23 said:

On 23/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hotrod_felix said:

I'm on the same boat. 

After every rally, the staff members available for hire seem to refresh. I bought every gold one that came up in a different occupation, even if it meant me going into negative dollars (I got fired one season for losing too much money). I got the four gold cards by about level 35 or so.

The perks would probably help but I've never got a gold staff member as a reward and got them all by hiring.

After the championship i just rest and rest and skip rally and then I got 2 gold