Terminator: Resistance Announcement trailer

snakebit10

Wasn't aware another Terminator movie was on the rise, but this game adaptation (?) looks ok and the sound design is good.

20 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I always was hoping for a decent Alien game and everytime I got disappointed

You didn't like Aliens vs. Predator?

12 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Wasn't aware another Terminator movie was on the rise, but this game adaptation (?) looks ok and the sound design is good.

AVP was a crossover, he probably means a game set in the OG Alien universe. There is some debate on if AVP is actually canon or not in the Alienverse.

40 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

I knew this question would come up fast ? Well I think it was an okay game for what it was. Predator campaign was quite good. The alien almost okay and marine one I found to be weak. AVP is the second best game with the xenomorph imo. If it's canon or not, I don't really care.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

3 hours ago, Feral said:

Looks pretty crappy and they chose the same day as Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comes out to release it. Bloody hell.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Releases In November, this is out a month later. Don’t think it looks that bad. Could be good, never know.

1 hour ago, dj_helyx said:

Don’t think this has anything to do with the new movie.

3 hours ago, panikooooos said:

People who plat Ratalaika be like: This is awful!!!! 1f602.png This actually looks cool, the ps4 needs more of these kind of games, casual fun shooters, instead of boring soap operas from people who couldn't make it in the movie industry.

What “boring soap operas” are on PS4? Think you just made that up.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 4

It coming out so soon leaves me skeptical. I mean it looks polished as far as the trailer goes but with it coming out in November makes me think that it wasn't in development very long and this probably means it will be like a three hour game without much replay value if any. At least it looks like it's trying to be faithful to the franchise and I like that they are actually showing the war going on the way it was shown in the first two movies. Something Terminator: Salvation should have done...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Boring soap operas? I mean those are just good games, why does a game with a good story make it a soap opera? What an absurd point to make. That’s your opinion not the truth. You’re crazy. A game with no story is kind of just, you know boring? I can’t believe people like you exist.

Fine you don't like the word soap opera, I'll change it. Boring overly melodramatic pseudo-"deep" quasi-walking simulators with a slight tinge of mediocre gameplay on the side.. It's fun arguing but we wouldn't wanna derail the thread now would we ?. Cya