Terminator: Resistance Announcement trailer

snakebit10

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Lot of negativity in this thread. Lol. I love the Terminator franchise, so color me cautiously optimistic? I mean, hell, I liked Duke Nukem Forever. Pleasing me with a shooter isn't that hard. :P

I agree. As soon as it said Terminator lots of negativity was thrown out. I also liked Duke Nukem Forever. Anyways back on topic. I didn't think the trailer looked to bad. Maybe it will be at least decent enough to play, I never played the PS3 game. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Releases In November, this is out a month later. Don’t think it looks that bad. Could be good, never know.

The date at the end of the trailer says the 15th of November. Just googled it and it comes out 3rd of December in North America but for Europe & Australia it's November.

Yeah true, maybe it'll be better than it looks in this trailer but I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, panikooooos said:

Fine you don't like the word soap opera, I'll change it. Boring overly melodramatic pseudo-"deep" quasi-walking simulators with a slight tinge of mediocre gameplay on the side.. It's fun arguing but we wouldn't wanna derail the thread now would we 1f47a.png. Cya

Nope, would still be wrong.

2 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

He doesn’t even own a PS4 so he is just here to troll people so I wouldn’t worry about him. 

But on to the topic I think it looks pretty good so far from this trailer hopefully it does turn out good. Definitely wouldn’t mind a good terminator game.

Oh ok, should have known.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

He doesn’t even own a PS4 so he is just here to troll people so I wouldn’t worry about him. 

But on to the topic I think it looks pretty good so far from this trailer hopefully it does turn out good. Definitely wouldn’t mind a good terminator game.

Hey, maybe just maybe if someone holds an opinion you don't like, he could just.... get this, hold an opinion you don't like instead of "trolling" ?. If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's oh so silent about this game... Jesus guys, we are only 3 weeks away from the release and it seems like almost nobody knows anything. So I checked out several news pages and found this:

I'm posting this video before I even took a look inside it by myself. Let's hope it's no crap... Your thoughts?

Edit: watched it now, looks not good at all...

Edited by Solid-Fisch