Help with broken BOS quest

LegitDannyDeVito

So I just finished the BOS quest where you secure Fort Strong from the super mutants. All the popups keep saying that it's cleared and keep advancing me forwards in the quest but after I successfully turn the quest in, Maxson won't give me the next mission and tells me that I need to secure Fort Strong, literally right after telling me how great I am for securing Fort Strong. 

I tried replaying the whole questline from the beginning but still encounter the same bug.

A little more info, I sided with the RR first, so I did the part where you hack into the Institute with them. But I know for a fact that the holotape still works with BOS. I'm also at the beginning (no progress at all) into Mass Fusion quest, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. 

Any suggestions on what I should do? 

Hey Danny D, I think you just need to keep playing other quests. I had the same issue and I cant recall what triggered it but I kept playing other side quests and eventually Mason's quests progressed. 

Not sure how you feel about using guides, but there might be answers here : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3638-fallout-4-trophy-guide

Edited by audiopile