Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JaydogAU

JaydogAU's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

First time I've head of this, I also call bullshit.

Your first mass effect trophy was completing the game, and the rest of the trophies are all over the place...

No...he can dispute the Deadpool and DOA 5 disputes here now...

@JaydogAU

Are you trying to say that Fallout 76 is so buggy, that is messed with other timestamps on other games?

I agree that Fallout 76 is a buggy mess but I don't think Fallout 76 had/has the power to corrupt trophy lists. It is be a good idea to defend Mass Effect, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and the other titles by talking about the games themselves. 

The Fallout 76 trophy bugs you are referring to, only effect BETA players who carrier over their progress to the full release. The glitch you were effected by would only happen if you got to level 50 in the BETA. Fallout 76 had a strange BETA where you could only play the game for a few hours every other day. I have heard of people getting past level 50 in the BETA but have never seen it myself.

Two other trophies/achievements were unobtainable for about a month. 

26 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

Your first mass effect trophy was completing the game, and the rest of the trophies are all over the place...

You would have to complete the game twice to earn 'Distinguished Combat Medal'. Also, 'Completionist' should have been earned closer to 'Sentinel Ally'. There are more things wrong with your Mass Effect list.

Well, OP has six flags, instead of four.  You're permanently off the leaderboards.  However, you can still do other things the site offers.  This is closed...

Edited by grimydawg