Juras

Creatures of the Earth-trophy may be glitched or description is misleading

19 posts in this topic

It says: "Capture a hole-digging creature from every region."

Trophy unlocked for me by capturing one Moly per Wildspire/Coral/Rotten area and Fluffy Moly again in Coral. No captures in Forest, no Rocky Molly.

EE5a-lJUcAAWR57?format=jpg&name=large

And little note, in Wildspire area i failed to catch Moly because of ants.

Edited by Juras
additional info

Misread, edit for pity spawn rate is so low

Edited by sh4d0wzcs
Misread

how did you get the nekkers? I've been trying to hunt them with the great jagras at night but I cant find them. @Juras

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

how did you get the nekkers? I've been trying to hunt them with the great jagras at night but I cant find them. @Juras

Nekker only show up if Great Jagras vomit to feed small ones. So wait at night hidden in leaves in his lair till he back to vomit and Nekker should appear from undeground for eating. But remember, be undetected is key to Nekker show up as far i remember, so better use Ghilie Mantle just before G. Jagras vomit.

I think you actually have to capture 4 of them BUT one of them has to be a special one. @swweet got his trophy at his 5th catch, which was the special one from wildspire. I got my when I caught 4, but the 4th one was the special one from Ancient Forest.

The trophy certainly is weird at the moment, i got it without ever capturing anything from the rotten region. Probably best to try and get it now in case it gets fixed by a future patch.

This trophy nearly broke me. Crown Hunting is one thing... at least you're playing the bloody game but this? nearly 9 hours over the course of 4 days walking around in this godforsaken guiding lands until I found one of the rare ones (yes, with the felyne rare spawn buff)... one of the worst trophies I ever did

Edited by Alaquia

Keep seeing reports that rare my spawn rates are linked to area levels. My own experience would support this theory but more data would be great. I’d appreciate if everyone could share the area they got their rare moly in and what level it was at.

2 hours ago, Happy said:

Keep seeing reports that rare my spawn rates are linked to area levels. My own experience would support this theory but more data would be great. I’d appreciate if everyone could share the area they got their rare moly in and what level it was at.

found mine in coral highlands at level 5. it was also my highest region

Edited by Alaquia

On 9/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, Juras said:

Nekker only show up if Great Jagras vomit to feed small ones. So wait at night hidden in leaves in his lair till he back to vomit and Nekker should appear from undeground for eating. But remember, be undetected is key to Nekker show up as far i remember, so better use Ghilie Mantle just before G. Jagras vomit.

In the lair where he sleeps or the area just the area that leads to its entrance (area 2)? 

18 hours ago, wackt1 said:

In the lair where he sleeps or the area just the area that leads to its entrance (area 2)? 

In 2, there's plenty of leaves to hide out.

On 22.09.2019 at 1:05 PM, Alaquia said:

found mine in coral highlands at level 5. it was also my highest region

I catched my Fluffy in Coral at lv7.

My god i have been trying for this trophy the past few days and have spent a combined total of 6hrs++ with no luck so far. My forrest region is level 6 and still nothing. How long did the rest of you take on average

6 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

My god i have been trying for this trophy the past few days and have spent a combined total of 6hrs++ with no luck so far. My forrest region is level 6 and still nothing. How long did the rest of you take on average

yeah like I wrote here before nearly 9 hours so keep trying friend, your journey will (hopefully soon) come to an end ;)

and don't forget the feline biologist buff

for those who don't know how to get it, gaijin hunter released a pretty handy guide for it:

Probably misleading, I just captured the Rocky Mole and the trophy popped, 3 in total including Rocky (2 in Wildspire and 1 in Rotten Vale).

On 10/7/2019 at 4:16 PM, BlackTorito said:

Probably misleading, I just captured the Rocky Mole and the trophy popped, 3 in total including Rocky (2 in Wildspire and 1 in Rotten Vale).

Same, the only one I've captured so far was the Rocky Mole, but the trophy popped when i did.

I think the trophy is actually for capturing a rare moly. The icon of the trophy itself shows one of the rare molys. I just caught 1 moly from Ancient Forest region and a moly wearing a helmet from Wildspire region and the trophy unlocked. Definitely misleading description.

1 hour ago, PostGameBlues said:

I think the trophy is actually for capturing a rare moly. The icon of the trophy itself shows one of the rare molys. I just caught 1 moly from Ancient Forest region and a moly wearing a helmet from Wildspire region and the trophy unlocked. Definitely misleading description.

Yeah I'm like 95% sure this is the case. Trophy popped for me as soon as I bagged a fluffy moly.

I checked the Japanese wording of the trophy and a quick machine translation seemed more like it was referring to "various areas" instead of "every area". So guessing the initial description was really vague and they just translated it wrong base off that. 

i can 100% confirm you dont need to capture a moly in every region because the first moly i caught was a mossy moly and i got both trophies back to back.

Just a heads up, to unlock one of the rare molies you need a region of at least lvl 5, then it'll start appearing in that region.