Skilled Driver?

Kwotey

Over achiever?

If it is the trophy above, I also have no idea how to access it. I've completed all of the "story" missions and still only have 1 soft mission completed which you get from the first 10 minutes of the game. I've done numerous additional missions for people, the "short cargo/medium cargo/long cargo" missions and it never gives me another one on the soft requirement skill...

It's broken and I think the platinum is unobtainable. 

I've almost finished all the missions and the same.. I have 1/10.

Im stuck at 9/10 refrigerated trailers too even though I've gone back to the first guy and delivered countless seafood for him. 

Also stuck on Container only done 3.

The safe driver one is also a joke considering how broken this game is at times.. 

1 minute ago, Kwotey said:

It's broken and I think the platinum is unobtainable. 

I've almost finished all the missions and the same.. I have 1/10.

Im stuck at 9/10 refrigerated trailers too even though I've gone back to the first guy and delivered countless seafood for him. 

Also stuck on Container only done 3.

The safe driver one is also a joke considering how broken this game is at times.. 

I got Refrigerated and Container from just doing the story but ADR won't pop for me even though I've done countless journeys from the power plant through story missions, PLUS additional quests that you can continue to do and I know I'm trailing petrol tankers which would fall under ADR, it just isn't popping... so frustrating.

and yeah, I'm under the assumption the soft requirement trophy is busted. I feel like I've tried everything in the game there is to get it to 2 but nope, stays at 1.

My buddy had the same problem with soft skill, but somewhere in a comment on facebook he found the next tip:

You have to replay the powerplant mission to get it. But you might need like 50 plays of the mission to get the required 10 soft requirements you need for the trophy.

He tested it and is at 7/10 now so it seems to work!

The name of the quest is "Medium distance cargo job" and is given by David Sung. My buddy believes the mission is available after 3 missions for him, but wasn't sure about the exact number.

On PSNP the trophy is no longer 0% so everything together it seems that it's not bugged! :D

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

Morning, to get the  Driver Soft Skill trophy you need to go Back to David Sung in Norden Plains at the Power Plant and keep doing missions for him. They are all timed missions, but very easy to do. I have the Platinum Trophy and it's a long 'grind' to get the SOFT trophy, you're going to need a lot of patience. Hope this helps   ?

On 29-9-2019 at 4:12 PM, Kwotey said:

If its not bugged then why can't I get "refrigerated" cargo?

Ive been doing missions for Charlie Dover for about 4 hrs now and nothing. 

My answer was about the soft skill and not the containers, I edited it to make it more clear.

My buddy is still struggeling with container cargo and ADR cargo missions.

Addition to the soft skill driver: My buddy had the idea that it's not about doing 10 missions, but reaching level 10. After a few missions is didn't add one after each mission, but it took longer.

Edited by Kolm

45 minutes ago, Kolm said:

My answer was about the soft skill and not the containers, I edited it to make it more clear.

My buddy is still struggeling with container cargo and ADR cargo missions.

Addition to the soft skill driver: My buddy had the idea that it's not about doing 10 missions, but reaching level 10. After a few missions is didn't add one after each mission, but it took longer.

That's what I thought.. That it was the bar rather than the number but I've done 5 hours worth and the bar hasn't budged. 

Im talking about 'refrigerated' cargo here.. Trying to get that done first. 

1 hour ago, Kwotey said:

That's what I thought.. That it was the bar rather than the number but I've done 5 hours worth and the bar hasn't budged. 

Im talking about 'refrigerated' cargo here.. Trying to get that done first. 

The thing about the level is something he noticed for soft skill driver, not the container trophies.

Did you finish every story mission? @RehTehTeh says you should get all container related trophies from the story... 

55 minutes ago, XilixiR said:

i did allstories and stillstuck at 7/10container

People must have got lucky with the container missions.. They're broken af. I've only got the regular cargo one. NONE of the delivery's are counting. I've tried all different kinds. My cargo stats are locked. None will go up. 

Im going to try and delete my save completely tomorrow and try again. 

My advice is to do ALL story missions and not touch a single "Short/Medium/Long distance cargo" mission. From what I've found out speaking to a lot of people with a lot of different experiences is that doing the "story" and doing a "side mission" without finishing the story seems to bug out the stats. I didn't play a single "Short/Medium/Long distance cargo" and all stats went up fine for me as did it for others who done the same as me, the only people it seems to have bugged out for are people who did both (could be massively wrong but it's just my current theory). Like @Kwotey said no matter what you do it just won't go up even if you are 100% hauling Containers. My advice really is just to start fresh and focus solely doing story only, if you DID do this the first time then I really have no idea...

My best advice though is to join the SOEDESCO Discord as like you all I was stressing out bad thinking I was doing something specifically wrong when I really wasn't, there's a lot of other players asking the same questions and getting the answers they need and also some Dev's in there who were pretty helpful (not for me per se as I could only really join at the dead of night).

Edited by RehTehTeh
  • Like 1

Hello All...The Refrigerated trophy is done through Mary O'Sullivan in Osterbaai,  If I remember correctly, she shows up after you do the main story for David Sung, that's the missions where you drive like a madman trying to do his jobs within the time limit... the trophy shows her being the 'refrigerated' trophy. Her icon is a Cowboy hat in Osterbaai...

Edited by Wolfstar7

16 hours ago, XilixiR said:

i did allstories and stillstuck at 7/10container

My buddy finished the story and got the ADR trophy, the last 2 missions of Mary gives 3 of them. He's now also stuck on 7/10 containers for his last trophy.

@RehTehTeh: Thanks for your insights! I'm wondering if they'll ever patch this.

Edited by Kolm

Morning, I had gotten my 'Container ' trophy from Mary Sullivan, wish I could have been more help for you guys...if it is broken at the moment I hope Soedesco does patch it soon. I've been waiting a long time for a driving sim like this on console and hope they get things rectified and expand on the world. I would like to see something akin to ETS2 and ATS in the future, but it takes time and like I said I hope they fix the game issues so everyone can enjoy it and look forward to the next phase...D

2 hours ago, Wolfstar7 said:

Morning, I had gotten my 'Container ' trophy from Mary Sullivan, wish I could have been more help for you guys...if it is broken at the moment I hope Soedesco does patch it soon. I've been waiting a long time for a driving sim like this on console and hope they get things rectified and expand on the world. I would like to see something akin to ETS2 and ATS in the future, but it takes time and like I said I hope they fix the game issues so everyone can enjoy it and look forward to the next phase...D

Can you remember if you did all story missions before the side missions?

That might or might not support the theory of RehTehTeh.

18 minutes ago, Wolfstar7 said:

I'm just looking at when I had gotten that particular trophy, this game seems to be a non-conformer when it comes getting the trophies...lol  I'm certainly not trying to bash Reh Teh Teh's theory...

Oh no, it was not about bashing his theory, I'm only trying to verify it for when I start the game! :) 

I'm also wondering if there's a container mission that still works after the story. Might be that one mission is not bugged. My buddy doesn't feel like playing the game a 2nd time.

Edited by Kolm

34 minutes ago, Wolfstar7 said:

I'm just looking at when I had gotten that particular trophy, this game seems to be a non-conformer when it comes getting the trophies...lol  I'm certainly not trying to bash Reh Teh Teh's theory...

Eh it's fine if you do cause I could be massively wrong but it's just what it seems like speaking to multiple people with different issues. I've emailed Soedesco and we've went back and forth on the issues with the game and from what they've told me they're currently looking into the whole issue, so I would expect a patch eventually... when is the question though.