Reloaded Edition Vita Physical Release

AvengedEvil

Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition gets s physical release for PS Vita on November. It's limited to 2,000 copies and pre-orders are already open.

This physical release includes:

• Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition Collector’s Box
  • Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition Game (region free)
  • Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition Manual
  • Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition Original Soundtrack
  • MercenaryKings: Reloaded Edition Numbered Certificate

https://www.play-asia.com/mercenary-kings-reloaded-edition-limited-edition/13/70d16r

• 1 year later...

Hey guys I just found somthing out by accident. So I bought this retail release last year and platted it on vita. I can't remember that I did that, but obviously I uploaded my almost platinumed save once to the in game cloud.

Since I do know the game pretty well by now I thought I gonna stack it and started with the PS4 version today. I installed the game and there was the save I uploaded once last year. Really strange since I started the game blank without like downloading something from the in game cloud. I was curious and started the save and what was pretty cool: Some of the most tedious grind trophies weren't finished! Like for example crafting all profciencies and crafting the banners and ornaments. I checked the in game tracker and I just had to do one more. I bought the final banner and the trophy popped right away. Same with the 10.000 kills since my progress from the cloud save was 9.964. Most of the trophies can not be achieved for me since I did them to 100% on the Vita release such as speedruns and weapon cratings, but it's pretty cool to know. This saves many hours of end game material grind for me now. 

With the knowledge of this it might be possible for future players of the game to get like both platinums with very less effort. Simply play one version of the game and leave one of each open ( like doing all speedruns except 1, craft 39/40 ornaments etc.) Then upload your save to the cloud, finish the platinum and download the other version. 

Just wanted to share this with you maybe it comes in handy if you consider to play this game one day = ) 

• Like 1