EU version questions

Ultraxian

I see this game is on sale and want to pick it up but I heard alot of things about the eu and usa versions being different due to frame rates and that the EU version is impossible to platinum. 

if anyone who has done the EU version or knows if it was fixed or even possible could give feedback ix appreciate that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Well... the plat is possible in the EU version but it's not worth the trouble honestly. With the US Version the whole plat becomes soooo much easier. The problem is the Chris Stage in battle mode. With EU version the loading times are longer and the time is short. Loading times make it barely possible to finish the stage in time. You need a godlike run and RNG on your side at all times in order to finish it. In the US version I did it first try lol

Get the US version for easier time and don't waste it on the EU one.

Does the EU version having slower frame rate etc also apply to the Xbox version too? Or is this just on Playstation?

5 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Does the EU version having slower frame rate etc also apply to the Xbox version too? Or is this just on Playstation?

The reason why the PS4 version has that slow down on the PAL version is because it's based on / it's an emulation of the PS2 version, you will have to check if the Xbox version is based on the PS2 version as well. If it is simply the HD version (also released on the PS3), then it will have no slow downs regardless of the region. The PS3 version of this game works fine, only the PS4 version has this problem.

I don't own any Xbox systems but I do know that the HD version released on the Xbox 360, this version is fine. There is also a version of the game on the Xbox One which is playable via the backwards compatibility, this should mean that you would be playing the 360 HD version, which has no issues. But again, I can't 100% confirm this myself.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ren said:

The reason why the PS4 version has that slow down on the PAL version is because it's based on / it's an emulation of the PS2 version, you will have to check if the Xbox version is based on the PS2 version as well. If it is simply the HD version (also released on the PS3), then it will have no slow downs regardless of the region. The PS3 version of this game works fine, only the PS4 version has this problem.

I don't own any Xbox systems but I do know that the HD version released on the Xbox 360, this version is fine. There is also a version of the game on the Xbox One which is playable via the backwards compatibility, this should mean that you would be playing the 360 HD version, which has no issues. But again, I can't 100% confirm this myself.

I thought all this talk about low Frame rate was for the HD version on PS4? So you're saying it's only on the PS4 version since it's based on the PS2 version?

So basically to summarise, the HD versions which would be the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions don't have this frame rate issue?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

The version released on PS3 and 360 is a proper HD remaster. Widescreen, updated UI and all. It got a physical release in Japan only, digital elsewhere. It's also playable on Xbox One thanks to backwards compatibility. It's arguably the best version of the game out there. No issues.

The version on PS4 is the PS2 version running via an emulator and as such offers nothing beyond what the original version on PS2 did apart from an increased resolution. The issue here is that this release is based on the PS2 version originally released in the region it's being sold in. In other words, the EU PS4 version is based on the PAL PS2 version (50 hz). This is the case with most PS2-on-PS4 releases, sadly. The EU versions are brute forced to play at 60 hz, but since they're coded for 50 hz they come with a 50 fps cap and you get frame skipping issues. None of these issues are present in the North American release.

Edited by Virdeborn
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I thought all this talk about low Frame rate was for the HD version on PS4? So you're saying it's only on the PS4 version since it's based on the PS2 version?

So basically to summarise, the HD versions which would be the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions don't have this frame rate issue?

Yes, that's exactly it. Most PS2 games sold in Europe had this slow down, so because the PS4 version is an emulation of the PS2 version, it kept that issue.

I have read that some PS2 to PS4 games got patched to fix this issue on their PAL versions, but it looks like Capcom is not doing that.

13 minutes ago, Ren said:

Yes, that's exactly it. Most PS2 games sold in Europe had this slow down, so because the PS4 version is an emulation of the PS2 version, it kept that issue.

I have read that some PS2 to PS4 games got patched to fix this issue on their PAL versions, but it looks like Capcom is not doing that.

Oh I see. Well it's the PS3 version I own and I've never started it because I wasn't sure which version had these frame rate issues. 

Quick question, is the HD version based on the PC version or something? Or is it just simply a HD remaster of the PS2 version. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

19 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Oh I see. Well it's the PS3 version I own and I've never started it because I wasn't sure which version had these frame rate issues. 

The PS3 version is fine.

19 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Quick question, is the HD version based on the PC version or something? Or is it just simply a HD remaster of the PS2 version. 

There is no PC version.

17 hours ago, Ultraxian said:

Now I'm wondering what ps2 classics on ps4 have this issue 

Sadly, most of the ones sold in the EU PS Store are based on the original PAL releases. I believe they did this because many of them offer multi-language options not found in the NTSC versions.

• 8 months later...
On 20.09.2019 at 6:17 PM, Ultraxian said:

I see this game is on sale and want to pick it up but I heard alot of things about the eu and usa versions being different due to frame rates and that the EU version is impossible to platinum. 

if anyone who has done the EU version or knows if it was fixed or even possible could give feedback ix appreciate that.

This is a late reply, but I just wanted to share some tips on the battle mode. I've only just completed Claire A scenario, which is considered to be the hardest in this version, so while it's still fresh in my mind, here's some tips.

General:

Tip 1. Get ready to retry this run A LOT. It took me several days, playing for 2-3 hours, for a total of well over a 100 runs. Even then, my final run barely made it under the time limit.

Tip 2: Memorize the layout of each room and the location of enemies. 

Tip 3. Don't smash the fire button. This isn't "My Name is Mayo". Claire will only fire somewhat fast when you tap it in rhytm, with a 

Tip 4. Pressing L1 switches the target, without the need to lower the weapon and take aim again. In the long run, this can save a lot of time,

Tip 5. If a zombie is still in his death animation while you try to exit the room, it will show the message that there are enemies still alive. DON'T mash the button to try exiting again, as this will cause the message to keep popping. The timer keeps running in the background, even while the game is frozen with the text on screen.

Now for some room by room tips:

Room 1. As soon as you see the text "Now loading..." disappear, start smashing the menu button, quickly press down to select crossbow, equip it, close menu, take aim and fire. This pattern should become second nature to you and should only take 2 seconds to perform all these actions. Run forward, as you pass the corner, take aim, fire, L1 to switch target, fire. Run forward past the dead zombies, aim and kill the final zombie. Exit through the steps. You should aim to complete this in 14 seconds. (Meaning that when the timer disappears offscreen during the loading screen, it should show around 14 sec. 

Room 2. During the loading screen, keep holding R1 to aim. This will cause Claire to aim as soon as the room loads in. There will be a bunch of zombies straight ahead. In this room, I like to use the "spray and pray" method. Fire a few arrows straight ahead, then slowly move your aim to the left side of the screen. If you think you've killed everyone, fire one more arrow! This is needed to kill the zombie laying on the ground near the door. If you don't kill him from the distance, you will need to run up, shoot him point blank, and then watch his death animation (see Tip 5), wasting precious seconds. Timestamp should be around 34 seconds.

Room 3. Immediately aim, fire 4 arrows and press L1 as soon as the 4th shoot is fired. Don't wait for the shot to connect with the bandersnatch! Fire 4 arrows at the second enemy, and run forward after firing the 4th one. Run past the corner, aim, fire 4 shots, run forward, exit through the door. Time: 56 sec.

Room 4. Aim and fire. This kills the explosive zombie. Now press L1 TWICE! Fire, L1, Fire - this will kill two more zombies. Run into the corridor, past the corner - fire, L1, fire. Time: 1min 17 sec.

Room 5. Kill the first zombie. Run down the steps. There are 5 more zombies: Right after stepping down the stairs - Aim, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire. Run forward, climb the stairs, keeping close to the right wall. This is needed to immediately turn right and exit through the door at the top of the stairs. Time : 1:40:00

Room 6. Hunter room. Immediately aim and fire one shot. This will knock back the first hunter. I suggest not using L1 here, instead drop aim and take aim at the second hunter, aiming downward! Fire once, this either a) knocks him back a bit or b.) stunlocks him in place. In scenario a. run a bit forward and fire twice more at his body, In scenario b. consider yourself lucky and just kill keep firing right away. Either way after killing the first hunter, take aim, shoot twice at the second hunter - this should kill him from the distance. Exit the room. If your time is around 1:55:00 you are doing great.

Room 7. Two more hunters. Immediately fire once after entering. Again, this hunter can either be knocked back or stay locked in place. Same logic applies here, either run a bit forward or shoot from the same place. After first hunter, run forward, aim down at the second hunter (since he will be already close to you, you need to aim down to hit him, Finish him off, run to the exit up the stairs. Time to aim for is 02:25:00.

Room 8. Shoot once. Run past the barrel. Aim forward and fire, using "spray and pray" until you hear 3 zombies exploding. Aim for 02:44:00

Room 9. Shoot once to kill 1st exploding zombie. Run left, fire straight away a couple of times, which should kill both zombies in front. Run forward, stop next to the small stairs on the right, aim and fire up there. Run forward past the platform, shoot once straight and once down at the zombie on the ground, exit the room. Aim for the time: 03:07:00

Room 10. Three zombies in front of you. Kill them one by one with L1, run forward , repeat with 3 more zombies and exit. Time to aim for: 03:26:00

Room 11. Shoot once. Then run a bit forward until the camera changes angle, and use the L1 trick to kill 4 more zombies. Run forwar and to the right, past the corner kill another zombies. Exit around 03:44:00

Room 12. L1 trick doesn't work here, so "spray and pray" trying to hit the barrel. Once it explodes run forward, past the corner, take out one more zombie. Exit through the door on the left! Time: 04:04.00

Room 13. Run straight away around the corner, Fire at the first hunter once, run close and finish with two more shots. Go right around the corner  and forward to the second hunter, Aim downward right away and kill him. Exit around 04:20:00

Room 14. Aim and fire once. Run forward and spray and pray 5-6 shots. Run forward and finish off any enemes. Exit. Timestamp: 04:45:00

Room 15. Just aim and fire at the barell once, this will trigger a chain reaction that will kill the zombies offscreen. IMPORTANT: don't run straight away or you will be hit by the explosion. At the exit, wait 1 sec in order for the zombies to die offscreen (again, TIP 5) Time: 05:05:00

Room 16. Both Spray and pray and L1 work fine here as long as you hit the explosive zombie. After the BOOM, fire one more shot at the zombie body in the upper left corner, as usually he will have survived the explosion.  Exit around 05:20:00

Room 17. There are 3 bandersnatches here. Use L1 to switch between them. Remember that 4 shots kill each one. After you hear the third groan, exit the room through the steel gate. Timer should be around 05:40:00

Room 18. BOSS. Honestly, just stand in place, tap fire in rhythm and pray to the RNG gods that the purple poison clouds don't hit you. If you are lucky, you should finish it under 06:10:00

Phew, that's it. I hope this helps anyone. I know that I probably wasted so many hours trying to beat this when I could just buy the US version or drop it altogether. But at some point, this became personal and I had to beat this challenge at least. Now I'm off to finish the other battle modes, oh joy...

• Like 2

i cant believe capcom went with this

from what i understand the EU version of the ps4 edition of RE:CV X is worse than the ps3 version of the game bc they just ported the old ps2 PAL version for this

someone said it might be bc of multiple language support, who cares about that, what avg euro cant read basic english at this point and who wants to play 25fps games like back in the the old days? not me

when i feel like replaying this game ill stick to the ps3 version, it's a really cool game even though i hear a lot of bad stuff abt it (im a re noob)

ppl can do what they want ofc, but id urge EU players not to get this version, in case capcom decides to rerelease more ps2 games in the future and they decide to give us this type of garbage again

Edited by ifyucantbeatmeXD

2 hours ago, JalXander said:

This is a late reply, but I just wanted to share some tips on the battle mode. I've only just completed Claire A scenario, which is considered to be the hardest in this version, so while it's still fresh in my mind, here's some tips.

General:

Tip 1. Get ready to retry this run A LOT. It took me several days, playing for 2-3 hours, for a total of well over a 100 runs. Even then, my final run barely made it under the time limit.

Tip 2: Memorize the layout of each room and the location of enemies. 

Tip 3. Don't smash the fire button. This isn't "My Name is Mayo". Claire will only fire somewhat fast when you tap it in rhytm, with a 

Tip 4. Pressing L1 switches the target, without the need to lower the weapon and take aim again. In the long run, this can save a lot of time,

Tip 5. If a zombie is still in his death animation while you try to exit the room, it will show the message that there are enemies still alive. DON'T mash the button to try exiting again, as this will cause the message to keep popping. The timer keeps running in the background, even while the game is frozen with the text on screen.

Now for some room by room tips:

Room 1. As soon as you see the text "Now loading..." disappear, start smashing the menu button, quickly press down to select crossbow, equip it, close menu, take aim and fire. This pattern should become second nature to you and should only take 2 seconds to perform all these actions. Run forward, as you pass the corner, take aim, fire, L1 to switch target, fire. Run forward past the dead zombies, aim and kill the final zombie. Exit through the steps. You should aim to complete this in 14 seconds. (Meaning that when the timer disappears offscreen during the loading screen, it should show around 14 sec. 

Room 2. During the loading screen, keep holding R1 to aim. This will cause Claire to aim as soon as the room loads in. There will be a bunch of zombies straight ahead. In this room, I like to use the "spray and pray" method. Fire a few arrows straight ahead, then slowly move your aim to the left side of the screen. If you think you've killed everyone, fire one more arrow! This is needed to kill the zombie laying on the ground near the door. If you don't kill him from the distance, you will need to run up, shoot him point blank, and then watch his death animation (see Tip 5), wasting precious seconds. Timestamp should be around 34 seconds.

Room 3. Immediately aim, fire 4 arrows and press L1 as soon as the 4th shoot is fired. Don't wait for the shot to connect with the bandersnatch! Fire 4 arrows at the second enemy, and run forward after firing the 4th one. Run past the corner, aim, fire 4 shots, run forward, exit through the door. Time: 56 sec.

Room 4. Aim and fire. This kills the explosive zombie. Now press L1 TWICE! Fire, L1, Fire - this will kill two more zombies. Run into the corridor, past the corner - fire, L1, fire. Time: 1min 17 sec.

Room 5. Kill the first zombie. Run down the steps. There are 5 more zombies: Right after stepping down the stairs - Aim, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire, L1, Fire. Run forward, climb the stairs, keeping close to the right wall. This is needed to immediately turn right and exit through the door at the top of the stairs. Time : 1:40:00

Room 6. Hunter room. Immediately aim and fire one shot. This will knock back the first hunter. I suggest not using L1 here, instead drop aim and take aim at the second hunter, aiming downward! Fire once, this either a) knocks him back a bit or b.) stunlocks him in place. In scenario a. run a bit forward and fire twice more at his body, In scenario b. consider yourself lucky and just kill keep firing right away. Either way after killing the first hunter, take aim, shoot twice at the second hunter - this should kill him from the distance. Exit the room. If your time is around 1:55:00 you are doing great.

Room 7. Two more hunters. Immediately fire once after entering. Again, this hunter can either be knocked back or stay locked in place. Same logic applies here, either run a bit forward or shoot from the same place. After first hunter, run forward, aim down at the second hunter (since he will be already close to you, you need to aim down to hit him, Finish him off, run to the exit up the stairs. Time to aim for is 02:25:00.

Room 8. Shoot once. Run past the barrel. Aim forward and fire, using "spray and pray" until you hear 3 zombies exploding. Aim for 02:44:00

Room 9. Shoot once to kill 1st exploding zombie. Run left, fire straight away a couple of times, which should kill both zombies in front. Run forward, stop next to the small stairs on the right, aim and fire up there. Run forward past the platform, shoot once straight and once down at the zombie on the ground, exit the room. Aim for the time: 03:07:00

Room 10. Three zombies in front of you. Kill them one by one with L1, run forward , repeat with 3 more zombies and exit. Time to aim for: 03:26:00

Room 11. Shoot once. Then run a bit forward until the camera changes angle, and use the L1 trick to kill 4 more zombies. Run forwar and to the right, past the corner kill another zombies. Exit around 03:44:00

Room 12. L1 trick doesn't work here, so "spray and pray" trying to hit the barrel. Once it explodes run forward, past the corner, take out one more zombie. Exit through the door on the left! Time: 04:04.00

Room 13. Run straight away around the corner, Fire at the first hunter once, run close and finish with two more shots. Go right around the corner  and forward to the second hunter, Aim downward right away and kill him. Exit around 04:20:00

Room 14. Aim and fire once. Run forward and spray and pray 5-6 shots. Run forward and finish off any enemes. Exit. Timestamp: 04:45:00

Room 15. Just aim and fire at the barell once, this will trigger a chain reaction that will kill the zombies offscreen. IMPORTANT: don't run straight away or you will be hit by the explosion. At the exit, wait 1 sec in order for the zombies to die offscreen (again, TIP 5) Time: 05:05:00

Room 16. Both Spray and pray and L1 work fine here as long as you hit the explosive zombie. After the BOOM, fire one more shot at the zombie body in the upper left corner, as usually he will have survived the explosion.  Exit around 05:20:00

Room 17. There are 3 bandersnatches here. Use L1 to switch between them. Remember that 4 shots kill each one. After you hear the third groan, exit the room through the steel gate. Timer should be around 05:40:00

Room 18. BOSS. Honestly, just stand in place, tap fire in rhythm and pray to the RNG gods that the purple poison clouds don't hit you. If you are lucky, you should finish it under 06:10:00

Phew, that's it. I hope this helps anyone. I know that I probably wasted so many hours trying to beat this when I could just buy the US version or drop it altogether. But at some point, this became personal and I had to beat this challenge at least. Now I'm off to finish the other battle modes, oh joy...

that is an extremely detailed run through of every room and will definitely help people out

• Like 1

Got the Chris run done as well. While still very challenging, it took me a lot less time than Claire's run. Maybe 20-30 attempts in total. Mostly because if you've already beaten Claire's run, you can apply much of the same tactics here, with a few minor differences. The most challenging part of his run was by far the boss, everything before that was fairly easy.

Tips for the Chris run:

- The Magnum has a slower fire rate than Claire's bowgun, meaning that it's worse in rooms where you have multiple targets that you need to switch between. However, this is compensated by the fact that you can kill multiple enemies with one shot (though it doesn't always work out). Also, killing Hunters and Bandersnatches becomes a breeze, so you save a lot of time in those rooms compared to Claire's run.

- In order for the L1 to work, you need to wait for Chris to finish his firing animation where he recoils and draws his hands back down.

- For a guy with military training, Chris has really poor aim. I found that if you shoot right after pressing R1, he will miss quite often. It's better to wait a moment before firing.

- In room 2, you will lose some time, because you can't kill the prone zombie from afar. Don't worry, you will catch up later on.

- In room 7 (second hunter room), the second hunter will not come running at you as he does with Claire. But he's still there and needs to be killed. After killing the first hunter, run toward the exit stairs. To the right side, there's an arch separated by a column in the middle. Stand at that arch, aim and shoot, this should kill the second hunter.

- Room 12 (right after the infirmary). Shoot right after the room loads. Chris will hit the barrel, and the explosion should kill every enemy. If you delay a bit, some zombies will have moved and the explosion won't kill them right away. When dealing with the final zombie behind the corner, make sure to fire after the camera changes angle. If you fire before that, Chris will usually miss.

BOSS - Your aim is to get to the boss with a minute to spare. That means that when the boss room loads, the timer should be around 5:30:00

Phase I - Walk up close to the boss and aim toward its head! This does more damage than firing straight. Chris's aim will veer off, so you can't just stand in place and fire up. Instead, fire a couple of shots, drop aim and fire again. There's a lot of RNG involved, with the small things running around on the floor, and the boss slamming you with tentacles. You can get stunlocked for a few second between by their attacks. Still, it should take you around 20 to 30 sec to trigger the next phase.

Phase II - You need to get used to the timing of firing one shot at a time upward. This means pressing Up+R1 and firing as Chris brings his gun up. After that, you need to drop aim and repeat the process. Just standing in place and shooting won't work. The boss will spew fire at you, four shots each time. You can dodge them by running around, but this wastes time. I found that it sometimes better to just let them hit you. You will lose some health, but don't bother healing because it wastes time. Only heal if you are in danger zone (Chriss will be trudging very slowly). Again, there's some RNG with your shots missing or hitting, but with a few tries you shoud be able to beat this.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

After dealing with the EU version for the last few days, I decided to get the NA version yesterday. The difference is like day & night; absolutely get the North American version if you can! It feels a million times better to play, and the timer won't be as much of a problem. The smooth framerate, fast menu, and faster loading screens are definitely worth it.

• 1 month later...

Managing to get an A rank with Claire on the EU version is the equivalent of making an almost perfect speedrun. Being half a second off in each room to the times given by Jalxander is the equivalent of failure...

On the light side, there is a good trick to make the Chris boss fight easier. During the second phase, there is a ledge on the wall to the back left. If you manage to get Alexia stuck in there, you can walk close to her and just hold aim up and every shot will hit since she can't move anywhere else. I haven't been able to find out how to consistently achieve this, but have been able to pull it off a couple of times on purpose.

And the success on the three other runs depends on the rng giving you the right prize in the king maker machine. I just hate went victory comes from randomness, mostly because sometimes you can go for more than 5 runs within getting what you need to at least try...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ADGC69 said:

How exactly does one go about buying the US version. Have this game at 48% and would love the US version so I can actually finish it off

1. Set up a new account either through your PS4 or Sony’s website, note that you need an email address that isn’t associated with any existing psn account but it doesn’t need to be a US email account, I used one of my old UK ones without issue

2. Choose United States as your country of residence when asked

3. For the address information you can just google an American restaurant or something and put their zip code in

4. Once the account is created and email verified you can access the US store but not buy things with your non-US bank card/gift cards so you’ll want to purchase a US psn card for whatever value (I believe Code Veronica is $15 right now) and use that card’s code, you can do this through Amazon and most other online retailers that provide the code via email

5. Buy the game, make sure your console is activated as your primary PS4 and you can play whatever you buy with your US account on your non-US accounts too!

It’s an easy enough process to justify doing it based on how ridiculous the EU platinum is supposed to be, the downside is I don’t think you will be able to carry your saves over so you’ll be stuck unlocking anything you need again.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:22 AM, ser_davos said:

1. Set up a new account either through your PS4 or Sony’s website, note that you need an email address that isn’t associated with any existing psn account but it doesn’t need to be a US email account, I used one of my old UK ones without issue

2. Choose United States as your country of residence when asked

3. For the address information you can just google an American restaurant or something and put their zip code in

4. Once the account is created and email verified you can access the US store but not buy things with your non-US bank card/gift cards so you’ll want to purchase a US psn card for whatever value (I believe Code Veronica is $15 right now) and use that card’s code, you can do this through Amazon and most other online retailers that provide the code via email

5. Buy the game, make sure your console is activated as your primary PS4 and you can play whatever you buy with your US account on your non-US accounts too!

It’s an easy enough process to justify doing it based on how ridiculous the EU platinum is supposed to be, the downside is I don’t think you will be able to carry your saves over so you’ll be stuck unlocking anything you need again.

wow that's pretty easy. Cheers for the tips!!

Given how hard it is to hit the time based trophies it would definitely be worth the effort

• 3 months later...

Hey all, has anybody took time to compare the exact speed differences between versions?? 

Been playing it a bit recently, and briefly comparing with HD PS3 version on PSNow, at the EU/US difference seems like the US version run almosts twice as fast, how close is that??? 

I see the problem with the times is the clock runs the same speed on both versions, only the actual gameplay on the EU is MUCH slower. 

My 100% A Rank time on EU is 03:20:00, I can probably still bring that down a bit, but there ia not much time to be saved. If it is being speedran ANY% in 01:30:00, it goes to show just how slow the EU version is. 

Im sticking with the EU version as I dont wanna put myself at an advantage over EU owners, but I am considering after doing the EU version, buying the US and plattin that also just to see how quick it is! 

Edited by Optinooby

10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Hey all, has anybody took time to compare the exact speed differences between versions?? 

Been playing it a bit recently, and briefly comparing with HD PS3 version on PSNow, at the EU/US difference seems like the US version run almosts twice as fast, how close is that??? 

I see the problem with the times is the clock runs the same speed on both versions, only the actual gameplay on the EU is MUCH slower. 

My 100% A Rank time on EU is 03:20:00, I can probably still bring that down a bit, but there ia not much time to be saved. If it is being speedran ANY% in 01:30:00, it goes to show just how slow the EU version is. 

Im sticking with the EU version as I dont wanna put myself at an advantage over EU owners, but I am considering after doing the EU version, buying the US and plattin that also just to see how quick it is! 

Does this mean you're gonna be doing a guide for this? I've held off getting into this too much because of the EU slowness and worried I wouldn't be able to get the plat but may have to give it a go if you manage to get a good guide for it

11 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

The US version is 20% faster and the EU version is simply not worth the effort... I bought the US version although I already owned the EU one cause of that. The battle mode with Chris on EU version is significantly harder with the EU version and requires luck and a borderline perfect run to have a chance at the time needed. Just for comparison: on the US version I managed to finish all the battle modes first try lol

• Like 1