Bobblehead? What to do with it?

KHDelBoy

So I'm very early in this game, just started actually.

I know one of the trophies is linked to heads and skins. I got a Marcus bobblehead and it said I should use it at the erm.... thingy that scans you and let your custom your character. Shows you how good I am remembering names like that!

I checked there and the head haven't been added? Is it limited to the gender (as I'm the female gunner?) I don't want to carry it as it takes up item slots, and I'm at that stage where I absolutely have to pick up every single weapon so I can sell it to the venders. 

10 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I know one of the trophies is linked to heads and skins. I got a Marcus bobblehead and it said I should use it at the erm.... thingy that scans you and let your custom your character. Shows you how good I am remembering names like that!

I checked there and the head haven't been added? Is it limited to the gender (as I'm the female gunner?) I don't want to carry it as it takes up item slots, and I'm at that stage where I absolutely have to pick up every single weapon so I can sell it to the venders. 

just remember unlock the skins in your own game, that trophy for unlocking skins is abit glitchy if you unlock them in someone else's game

15 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

some cosmetics are specific for each character like Amara head, Fl4k head...