Modern Warfare Trophies Leaked

GTAJJ

https://vgsources.com/modern-warfare/sources-achievements-list-leaked/

• Ashes To Ashes: Burn 4 enemies with a single Molotov.
  • Got Something On Your Face: Spit On Barkov.
  • Press [BOOM] To Defuse: Blow up 3 Tripwires with explosives.
  • Companion Block: Only use one cinder block and bring it to the end of the mission.
  • Dodged A Bullet: Never get hit by a sniper while escaping captivity.
  • Driver’s Ed: Shoot the driver of the Suicide Truck.
  • Tea Time: Finish single player on any difficulty.
  • Nothing but Net: Neutralize the ‘Fog of War’ machine gun with a frag grenade.
  • Golden Path: Complete ‘Clean House’ without being hit using one bullet per threat.
  • Hang Time: Kill 3 Enemies while on a ladder.
  • Hot Swap: Get at least one kill with eight different weapons when completing ‘Old Comrades’.
  • Lights Out: Shut off the power to 4 buildings.
  • Love from Above: Destroy 4 trucks with 4 drone strikes before they reach the end of their path.
  • Trigger Discipline: Do not injure any civilians in ‘Piccadilly’.
  • We Own The Night: Kill all enemies at the Church, Clocktower, and Pool without anyone calling for backup.
  • You Forgot The Pickles: Kill an enemy by throwing back their own grenade.
  • Long Way Down: Crash a Helicopter by shooting the Pilot.
  • PitStop: Stop three APCs with Hadir’s sniper rifle.
  • Play Dead: Kill all the enemies in the field of dead bodies.
  • Good Effect On Target: Kill an enemy with a direct hit from a smoke grenade.
  • Circus Tour: Kill at least one enemy while inside The Reading Place, Aural Chic and both Subway undergrounds.
  • Tunnel Rat: Complete ‘The Wolf’s Den’ tunnels using only the 1911.
  • Two Birds: Kill both soldiers with one shot in ‘Hometown’.
  • Out of the Fire: Finish the single-player on veteran difficulty.
  • Wall Hax: Save Alpha 3-3 from being downed.
  • Warheads on Foreheads: Reach the lab entrance using only drone strikes.
  • Wild Fire: Takedown a flying Helicopter with a Molotov.

Looks alright so far. If I get this CoD game, it's going to be my first in many years—I stopped immediately after BO—outside MWR, so i'm anxious how them several post launch trophy packs are going to be like considering I know some, if not all, the previous installments with post-launch trophy packs requires an immense time investment. 

Edited by EcoShifter

15 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

That wild fire one could prove tricky. 

It reminds me of the Valkyrie Missile a helicopter on BO1. I'm sure they'll be a place to get it simply.

2 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

28 trophies if we add a platinium that seems unusual, its still only datamining i think it can be part of a bigger list but seem alright.

Yeah this cannot be all of them. I would expect Online typical (Reach Level 55) and of course Spec Ops trophies. 

11 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Ah, the last good 3arc campaign. Good choice. 

? If you mean what I think you mean, I didn't beat BOII, III, or IV. Although, I have at least played each game once; II I played zombies with a friend who at times brought the game over when visiting; III via the Beta and a session at someones home (and I have the game, because it was given for free later on, for whatever reasons); and IV I also played the beta, yet I also own it but haven't played it... for a few reasons. I had planned to return to the series properly (since MWR doesn't count because it's a remaster) through WWII, as it was suppose to be similar to WaW, which is a great CoD installment, but I just lost interest because of my backlog.

Edited by EcoShifter

4 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

If you mean what I think you mean

No, I didn't mean what you think I meant. I meant Black Ops 1 was the last 3arc game to have a good campaign, and from there it dropped off massively to the steaming pile of garbage in Black Ops 3. It had gotten so bad that Black Ops 4 didn't even have a campaign. II had solid multiplayer and a few good zombie maps, though the base map, TranZit, was trash. III had solid zombies (except Zetsubou), crap campaign, and crap multiplayer. Black Ops 4 has solid zombies (though not as good as III, but the multiplayer is decent. All I meant was Black Ops 1 would  be a good game for anybody to stop off at, as everything (besides multiplayer) was fantastic...for its time. If you want boots on the ground multiplayer, you'd have to skip BO3 and go to BO4, since BO2 would be modded to death, sadly.