How difficult to 100%?

Maahniac

• 4 weeks later...

I would rate it 11/10 only for the sole reason that the game is heavily glitched and some of the Trophies can't be achieved, especially for the Radical Edition of the game. After the last update (1.05 I think) some Areas can't be reached which will not let you access Secret Area no. 5 in level 7. So basically you can't achieve Dr. Jones trophy. This will lead you to non achievement of trophies related to 100% completion of game. So, you can't earn Master of World One and Hardboiled Trophy. Further, the game rewards you a rare trophy Hat Collector for collecting all hats which is actually easy but the last and final hat is achieved by finishing the game 100% on Hard Mode which you can't do for the above mentioned reasons. So I suggest you go with the remaining 5 trophies and not targeting the other 4 trophies which will only lead to wastage of time if you even attempt them.

1 hour ago, randomyzor said:

I would rate it 11/10 only for the sole reason that the game is heavily glitched and some of the Trophies can't be achieved, especially for the Radical Edition of the game. After the last update (1.05 I think) some Areas can't be reached which will not let you access Secret Area no. 5 in level 7. So basically you can't achieve Dr. Jones trophy. This will lead you to non achievement of trophies related to 100% completion of game. So, you can't earn Master of World One and Hardboiled Trophy. Further, the game rewards you a rare trophy Hat Collector for collecting all hats which is actually easy but the last and final hat is achieved by finishing the game 100% on Hard Mode which you can't do for the above mentioned reasons. So I suggest you go with the remaining 5 trophies and not targeting the other 4 trophies which will only lead to wastage of time if you even attempt them.

A patch ruined the access to some areas?

I guess I'm good having purchase the disc then.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is currently still glitched for the 100% of all levels on hard mode for the bald cap to achieve the Hat Collector trophy. There is a workaround I have found that should still work. I know of at least one other person who used this method and it worked for them as well. I have had a few people message me asking for help so instead of helping people individually I will try to write it out clearly here. Be warned that the strategy is somewhat cumbersome and confusing so it must be followed carefully.

You will need the disc version to do this:

1. Get all gems, kills, etc. for the 100% on all possible levels except the final boss level offline on version 1.00 of the disc.

2. Go online and update the game to the current version (1.05 last I played). Complete all remaining levels and new levels that were unable to be 100%ed before.

3. Play and complete the final boss level after confirming all other levels have been done 100%.

DO NOT PLAY THE FINAL BOSS LEVEL AT ANY POINT BEFORE STEP 3. COMPLETING THIS LEVEL OR HAVING PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO UPDATING TO THE CURRENT PATCH COMPLETELY BREAKS YOUR GAME MAKING YOU UNABLE TO SELECT ANY OTHER LEVELS.

Due to the glitches and all I would recommend making separate backup saves on a USB following step 1 and 2.

Note: all other trophies can be obtained or will be obtained while going for the Hat Collector trophy with the method described.

If any of this is unclear I can try to elaborate. Good luck to anyone going for this. It is a huge pain.

• 4 months later...
On 21.10.2020 at 0:50 AM, BEN186422 said:

This is currently still glitched for the 100% of all levels on hard mode for the bald cap to achieve the Hat Collector trophy. There is a workaround I have found that should still work. I know of at least one other person who used this method and it worked for them as well. I have had a few people message me asking for help so instead of helping people individually I will try to write it out clearly here. Be warned that the strategy is somewhat cumbersome and confusing so it must be followed carefully.

You will need the disc version to do this:

1. Get all gems, kills, etc. for the 100% on all possible levels except the final boss level offline on version 1.00 of the disc.

2. Go online and update the game to the current version (1.05 last I played). Complete all remaining levels and new levels that were unable to be 100%ed before.

3. Play and complete the final boss level after confirming all other levels have been done 100%.

DO NOT PLAY THE FINAL BOSS LEVEL AT ANY POINT BEFORE STEP 3. COMPLETING THIS LEVEL OR HAVING PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO UPDATING TO THE CURRENT PATCH COMPLETELY BREAKS YOUR GAME MAKING YOU UNABLE TO SELECT ANY OTHER LEVELS.

Due to the glitches and all I would recommend making separate backup saves on a USB following step 1 and 2.

Note: all other trophies can be obtained or will be obtained while going for the Hat Collector trophy with the method described.

If any of this is unclear I can try to elaborate. Good luck to anyone going for this. It is a huge pain.

thx for this. to clarify it, if I buy the retail version it's possible to 100% the game?