Guacamelee El Diablo’s Domain DLC arrives this week

Goro

This week’s PlayStation Store update includes a stack of new content for PlayStation 3 and Vita favourite Guacamelee.

Gamespot reports the pack is due in North American and Europe with the PlayStation Store’s regular weekly updates.

The $3 pack adds 17 new trials and three outfits for our heroes.

One costume is based on soccer player Jorge Campos; another has echoes of Mexican folk art; and the third is the titular El Diablo.

This is at least the second DLC pack the indie effort has produced. A sequel is under consideration.

Anybody can share with me how to get the gold medal on challenge 15? I found it very difficult even with El Portero's super throw ability. Thank you!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Never mind. It's already done by myself.

Edited by timgu

I'm playing the new challenge rooms, and while many of them are stumping me, I'm curious about #11, the one with the portals and green spikes. Can anyone of you help me? I tried with Juan and as a chicken, but that vine on the right side keeps blocking me...

• 5 years later...

How do you access the infierno challenges? I already finished the game but they say i'm gonna need dimensional swap, so i'm afraid to start a new game. So where exactly I need to go to access that door?

Never mind. I found it by backtracking a bit and met this guy at a door talking about magical bomb.

Thanks. :)))