DarkLordSHTR

2 in 1 (For Master Edition)

15 posts in this topic

This version includes 2 games? So Monster Hunter: World and Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne?

Can the owners answer?

 

 

 

monster-hunter-world-iceborne-master-edi

 

If any.
Are the games included on the disc or is someone given as code?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iceborne is an expansion to Monster Hunter World, not a separate game. 

 

 

Parker

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm asking because it's a different platinum list.
If I get this version, will I be able to access both?

 

And as I asked first.
Is the game both on the disc or as a disc and code?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I'm asking because it's a different platinum list.
If I get this version, will I be able to access both?

 

And as I asked first.
Is the game both on the disc or as a disc and code?

 

I have it, you can access both. And is both expansion and game on the disc, there is no code.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackTorito said:

I have it, you can access both. And is both expansion and game on the disc, there is no code.

Thanks for the answer.

 

Which region do you have?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Thanks for the answer.

 

Which region do you have?

 

Europe/Spain

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also own the Master Edition (UK) and can confirm that both games are on the disc, no codes or anything. And base game saves are compatible with the Master Edition too, which is nice (was worried I'd need to start over).

 

 

 

But I think there's two Iceborne physical versions - one is NA exclusive and is just an empty case with a voucher with a code for the Iceborne expansion, for people that wanted a physical thing with it. That one isn't the "Master Edition" though, it's "Deluxe Edition" iirc.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I also own the Master Edition (UK) and can confirm that both games are on the disc, no codes or anything. And base game saves are compatible with the Master Edition too, which is nice (was worried I'd need to start over).

 

 

 

But I think there's two Iceborne physical versions - one is NA exclusive and is just an empty case with a voucher with a code for the Iceborne expansion, for people that wanted a physical thing with it. That one isn't the "Master Edition" though, it's "Deluxe Edition" iirc.

So there's code in the NA region?
Because I'm thinking of buying the apple NA region.

 

If there is code, the EU is incompatible with my account.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

So there's code in the NA region?
Because I'm thinking of buying the apple NA region.

 

If there is code, the EU is incompatible with my account.

The Master Edition is always the disc, the other edition is called something different.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

The Master Edition is always the disc, the other edition is called something different.

Again again thank you for infos.

 

I'il ask you one more thing.

 

Can we controller Geralt of Rivia(Witcher 3) in this game?

Is it free? Or should it be purchased?

Edited by DarkLordSHTR
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Again again thank you for infos.

 

I'il ask you one more thing.

 

Can we controller Geralt of Rivia(Witcher 3) in this game?

Is it free? Or should it be purchased?

Yes, but thats part of the vanilla game (base game). It’s only one quest, you can’t control him outside of that quest, not about the outfits as I haven’t touched that part too much, maybe you can craft some related outfits.

 

Everything is free, aside from some stickers and cosmetic stuff.

Edited by BlackTorito
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kristycism is correct. The Deluxe Edition in NA is just the steelbook and a code for Iceborne; no physical disc. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The base game is included on the Master Edition and both has separate trophy list. Finish the base game first then move on the expansion. You won't get to Iceborne unless you finish the base game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.