Circles of Slaughter very hard???

Danine92

2 hours ago, andrehunter said:

So i just completed Slaughterhouse 3000 alone and it took me like 2 full days, but now it won't show on the completed missions and the mission shows up again, i'm not sure if it's one of the repeatable missions or if i'm screwed and have to do it again. Can anyone help?

Yea slaughter 3000 is 1 of the repeatable missions all of the slaughters are so I wouldn't worry too much till you get them all done

Edited by Taliesin_2943

5 hours ago, lordguwa said:

3000 is done. those dev's really wanted to test the player. it's very nasty the longer you go into the rounds.

2 more to go but i doubt they're as bad as what i experienced.

The creature slaughter has endless enemies until you clear the raks but their are specific raks and they don't tell you which ones but the ones that aren't the specific ones are also endless 

That or I hit the worst glitch ever on mine but o eventually got it lol

12 hours ago, lordguwa said:

i'm going to try doing them soon. if i don't get the deathless artifact to drop i may go without it. 

have the transformer and alchemist to heal with plus shock grenades.

edit: going to try the arenas. i need to complete this game, the artifact i have now regens health on kill.

edit 2: got to wave 5. made the massive mistake in not putting any points into throwing grenades on ffyl mode going to respec and try again.

If you want to do the Invincibility glitch, you need the LAST STAND type of artifact. I have 'Frozen Last Stand' for example.

To get one, you could try what I did yesterday:

- Turn off auto uploads for BL3 in settings

- Find as many working Shift Codes for Golden Keys as you can (I got 3).

- Save and Quit.

- Upload your current save to the cloud

- Start game and open Golden Key chests on Sanctuary

- If you don't get one, download your old save from the cloud and your  golden keys will be reusable

Took me about 10 tries to get Last Stand. The worst thing is reloading the game!

I tested it last night and it 100% works. I might use it for Slaughter 3000 as that thing is ridiculous!

it's all good, i do wish good luck for everyone else who has to complete this.  if you can complete the 3000. the other 2 are slightly easier (dealt with rakk with homing grenades) and maybe a stab if they came too close.

finished these finally yesterday on mayhem 3. Its the final rounds that are the toughest. also, unless you have reliable partners, I would recommend doing it on solo. I was in matchmaking wiht someone who kept dying in each of the rounds of the slaughter shaft, and as a result, I was left fighting off hordes of badass and anointed enemies, with health for two players. Decided to go solo in slaughterhouse 3000. came out with a real bad ache in the hand, and that blasted trophy. to be honest tho, its a great loot farm as wellas great fun, on higher difficulties, onc eyou have the right build and gear. nothing is too OP when youre facing down three anointed and a horde of others at the same time lol. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They aren't hard per say, they are just very glitchy (don't get me started on enemies stuck in unhittable walls). It took doing the last one several times because the rounds kept messing up not in our favor. It finally messed up in our favor (it ended before we even had to finish the last round. So it counted [even for the side missions trophy of course too!]!

At first, before I was max rank it was a bit hard to finish the cistern of slaughter. 

I used this slaughter to level up and with a lot of legendary drops I keeps less difficult. 

For now I'm just running them for fun on mayhem 4, same as the raid boss. 

Used Mosby with the lob shotgun and the cutter smg with shock and corrosive. 

But most time the lob shotgun.

Glitches are common in these maps, but not game breaking. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did the increase in level cap make these more manageable in normal mode? I figure you could do what every other borderlands offered post launch, being if you ran into a difficulty spike in normal, just grind away in TVHM, come back with a power leveled character and rip said obstacle to shreds.