IntrepidHunter

Plat Roadmap?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone found a guide for least amount of playthru's for save points, etc... for Plat? I know there will be a minimum of two playthrough's due to the romance options and limitations (1 as female, 1 as male)

Loving the game so far but I really don't feel like doing four playthroughs for all the endings and romance options, etc... but I can't seem to find anything out there yet, which is strange.

The essential save you need is just right before getting the crown. For all the ends you need every high king once and you must do all side quests for every faction and side with Constantine once. 

For Kurt and the 2 trophis to save one city you need a save before the Treason quest (Female playthrough).

Just be very rigerous with your saves, i would definitely save before going to any govenor (especially constantin), before any companions missions - and after when you've made the right choices, at the end of the game for 2 endings and anywhere where you think will be an important section e.g. if you feel there will be negativity towards a faction after completing a quest. 

I think you can probably do it in 2-3 playthroughs, making sure 1 is the harder difficulty playthrough, another to mop up trophies AND get other endings, the third is just in case.

Check the very long but useful posts in the trophy thoughts thread by the platinum achievers, there are some good roadmaps there