Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stretchyjonny

stretchyjonny's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

stretchyjonny

Fallout Shelter
The only thing i did which might of been considered cheating was adjusting the ps4 clock/date to advance time rather than pay out a fortune on in game stuff.<br /> 1 or 2 trophies in the game were glitchy which caused a few issues at the time,what they were i sadly cannot rember now as it was some time since i played it.<br /> If adjusting the ps4 clock/date is viewed as cheating i will gladly hide the game.<br /> With over 23,000 trophies & years spent achieving them legitimately i wouldn't think about deliberately "cheating"

Reason:

Crafted all Themes (8) before collecting 4 complete.

disputer needs to come up with a better reason. it shouldn't of unlocked the way it did :(. yes some stuff can be sped up trophy wise but not with that trophy order for the themes

edit: anyone with any amount of trophy is capable of cheating.

Edited by lordguwa

7 hours ago, stretchyjonny said:

stretchyjonny

Fallout Shelter
The only thing i did which might of been considered cheating was adjusting the ps4 clock/date to advance time rather than pay out a fortune on in game stuff.<br /> 1 or 2 trophies in the game were glitchy which caused a few issues at the time,what they were i sadly cannot rember now as it was some time since i played it.<br /> If adjusting the ps4 clock/date is viewed as cheating i will gladly hide the game.<br /> With over 23,000 trophies & years spent achieving them legitimately i wouldn't think about deliberately "cheating"

You don't have to pay anything out at all, I didn't spend a penny on this, never skipped a day and played for about an hour to get my quests etc done. The time skip is listed in the forums and I think even the guide but it also says or has been stated before if you mess with the time and cause impossible stamps it's on your head, nobody elses (I remember as I was too worried I'd screw up so just played it casually) congrats on your large trophy count but it's not a shield or excuse I'm afraid.

Edit: I have got my wires crossed with this, it was the excuse of other users disputes from a few years back that had used saves to pop trophies etc sorry for confusion.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Mistakes being outlined.

57 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

You don't have to pay anything out at all, I didn't spend a penny on this, never skipped a day and played for about an hour to get my quests etc done. The time skip is listed in the forums and I think even the guide but it also says or has been stated before if you mess with the time and cause impossible stamps it's on your head, nobody elses (I remember as I was too worried I'd screw up so just played it casually) congrats on your large trophy count but it's not a shield or excuse I'm afraid.

Can you screw up the trophies out of order by changing the date? If so, the flag should be lifted. However, the changing date on the console doesn't affect the timestamps on the trophies.

Edited by MMDE

Changing the time on your system locally has never affected timestamps.

But i do remember this game being another one of those that were particularly buggy when it first came out. 

There are some threads on other sites about themes causing issues.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Can you screw up the trophies out of order by changing the date? If so, the flag should be lifted. However, the changing date on the console doesn't affect the timestamps on the trophies.

Yeah, sorry mate I was remembering it wrong from some of the original disputes when people were using other means for the trophies; this was the excuse they used commonly: messing with the clock caused it, I've updated to show the mistake. My fault 😅😓

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

I have a platinum on this game and I remember changing the date and time on the system settings to speed up the trophies, could make the trophies really glitchy at times but I dont recall them unlocking out of order. 

Should be some posts on this topic on this very site. 

It took me a little fidgeting to get all themes to pop if im remembering correctly. But I dont think I earned anything out of order. 

It certainly wouldnt surprise me if it glitched using that date and time skip but has anyone else confirmed doing that and earning things out of order?

Since it's a game that has numerous reports of being glitchy (although I never ran into any glitches or did the time skips) and even though this specific case may not have much, if any, similarly reported instances, this might be a grey area that could be lifted with a warning?  

Assuming the disputer account is clean that is.  I don't think this particular trophy being out if order really has much affect on the leaderboard (top 10 completed in a day, disputer completed in a more than a week) and considering where it is on his trophy list, it doesnt particularly save him that much time either

Edited by AJ_-_808

How did you get the 4 completed themes to pop after already completing all 8? You have to craft them in order to get the trophy, so that means you would have had to have all 8 recipes, meaning you had gotten all the pieces already for the themes.

Edit: Looks like he hide the game.

Edited by Squirlruler