How do you get the top rank on the Challenge Mission Thrillseeker in the Sabo DLC?

CyberLance

Im trying the get the trophy for getting the top top rank on the 4 challenge missions in the new Sabo DLC but i have tried to do it it hundreds of times now on the mission called Thrillseeker where you must get a takedown on 9 enemies without them seeing you and i always fail.

My top time was 1 minute and 38 seconds.

There is a spot where one guard walk down the stairs toward another guard and its very difficult to get takedowns on them fast without them being alerted to you.

Anybody got some advice on how to get passed that part faster or how to beat this challenge mission easier and faster in general?

I cant find any info or videos about these challenge missions.

Edited by CyberLance

34 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

Im trying the get the trophy for getting the top top rank on the 4 challenge missions in the new Sabo DLC but i have tried to do it it hundreds of times now on the mission called Thrillseeker where you must get a takedown on 9 enemies without them seeing you and i always fail.

My top time was 1 minute and 38 seconds.

There is a spot where one guard walk down the stairs toward another guard and its very difficult to get takedowns on them fast without them being alerted to you.

Anybody got some advice on how to get passed that part faster or how to beat this challenge mission easier and faster in general?

I cant find any info or videos about these challenge missions.

I uploaded a video of that exact challenge on YouTube the day the DLC came out, I'm not sure why you can't find it. Give me a second & I'll grab you a link.

Here you go:

Thrillseeker guide.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
Added link
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I uploaded a video of that exact challenge on YouTube the day the DLC came out, I'm not sure why you can't find it. Give me a second & I'll grab you a link.

Here you go:

Thrillseeker guide.

Thank you for the video i dont know why i could not find it before. :)

But i have problem.

When i try to do that running and square button attack the enemies dont die and i fail the mission.

I have upggraded all my skills and im playing on beginner difficulty so i dont understand why the enemies die for you and not for me.

53 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

Thank you for the video i dont know why i could not find it before. :)

But i have problem.

When i try to do that running and square button attack the enemies dont die and i fail the mission.

I have upggraded all my skills and im playing on beginner difficulty so i dont understand why the enemies die for you and not for me.

Its possibly due to attack power from your accessories then. I'd collected all the blueprints I'd found & made the gear so I was wearing 3 legendary accessories and my attack power was just over 900, other than that I can't think what else it may be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Its possibly due to attack power from your accessories then. I'd collected all the blueprints I'd found & made the gear so I was wearing 3 legendary accessories and my attack power was just over 900, other than that I can't think what else it may be.

I forgot about those accessories.

I equiped some so i got stronger attack power and now the enemies died in one hit and i finally managed to get the top rank on the challenge mission.

Thank you for the help i really appreciate it.

The Sabo DLC felt way harder than the main game and the Zoro DLC to me and i guess its because i forgot to make Sabo stronger with accessories

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

I forgot about those accessories.

I equiped some so i got stronger attack power and now the enemies died in one hit and i finally managed to get the top rank on the challenge mission.

Thank you for the help i really appreciate it.

The Sabo DLC felt way harder than the main game and the Zoro DLC to me and i guess its because i forgot to make Sabo stronger with accessories

No problem, glad I could help.

11 hours ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

Can I ask you guys what's the best spot to gain xp after finishing the dlc?

I'm struggling to find a place to farm xp as the infinite Pacifistas spawn in Zoro's dlc

I used the underwater prison. I would fast travel there, drop to the bottom & destroy all the pacifictas which nets 150-200+ sp per run. I then fast travelled to the mining town, ran to the entrance & beat the 4 CP agents there which gives 30-60 sp a go.

Then just rinse & repeat, took me around 20-30 minutes to get all the sp I needed.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I used the underwater prison. I would fast travel there, drop to the bottom & destroy all the pacifictas which nets 150-200+ sp per run. I then fast travelled to the mining town, ran to the entrance & beat the 4 CP agents there which gives 30-60 sp a go.

Then just rinse & repeat, took me around 20-30 minutes to get all the sp I needed.

Thanks a lot.

Hope the Law dlc will be more interesting than this one. I'm a huge One Piece fan but this game really disappointed me (technically).

• Like 1

On 2019-09-24 at 9:57 AM, Toma_Gabriel said:

Thanks a lot.

Hope the Law dlc will be more interesting than this one. I'm a huge One Piece fan but this game really disappointed me (technically).

I personally loved the main game and think it was very fun to play and had a very good story and characters but yea the two DLCs so far has not been that great or interesting yet.

I liked the Zoro DLC way more than the Sabo DLC atlest.

Its also annoying to me that you finish the story in the DLCs way before you can use most of the skills so the only reason to keep upgrading Zoro and Sabo is to get the trophies.

They should have made it so you could do the storys from the very beginning again with all your upgrades instead of only doing the last chapter over and over.

Edited by CyberLance

On 9/22/2019 at 5:34 AM, ObsceneSociopath said:

Here you go:

Thrillseeker guide

Do you happen to know where I can get small leather? I've looked everywhere I find everything but small leather

Nevermind

Edited by Taliesin_2943

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, IrishAndrew91 said:

All you need is all skills unlocked especially the 2 slots. You just need your attack to be a total of 300 points.  Just beat the challenge now. Just equip to items and make sure the attack is 300 and you will be set.

Yea i forgot about the skills you could use to make your attacks do more damage before but after i equiped them i managed to beat the challenge.

Edited by CyberLance