Perfectionist glitched?

orzelek25

2 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Possibly bugged... I've finished a season with more than 15 objectives cleared. Moreover, objectives have disappeared just before Spain... That game really sucks... Too much bugs :-/

nah game is fun only trophies sucks:( my objectives disappeared  at Wales rally

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hotrod_felix said:

To avoid the glitch, you must complete the objectives before season ends. One fine tip is to save before Catalunya rally and if the objectives are 4 weeks-time, set them to 2 or less. If you have an objective that can't be done until the season ends, the glitch will happen.

I did and I wrote how many I completed down as I done them. I should have had the trophy before the Wales rally, but nothing and sometimes I get no objective to complete at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, zero7uk_ said:

I did and I wrote how many I completed down as I done them. I should have had the trophy before the Wales rally, but nothing and sometimes I get no objective to complete at all. 

Sorry, mate. I'd just replicated a thread that I've saw on ps trophies. Fact is, this game is a mess.

• 2 weeks later...

i do not know why it pops for some and not. this is what i did through a season: (this method may be related or not i do not know)

i did not browse through calendar to next events, when browsing the game may think that event has been done even it has not started.

so i did not browse any event except the only next event.

i did not browse the next week did not look through the next weeks, months.

always selected the event just only with the green indicator on, went one by one selecting only 1 resting or maintenance or etc or a rally event. did not clicked with the mouse to the following "?" marked "select an event"

also web connection was turned off for me, thanks to a post from "Hotrod_felix"

also i never checked email, if the game wants me to check my email i returned to main menu and re-entered career and selected the next event without looking through the email inbox, the next week or months and selected resume.
so the game may think that those events may have been completed browsing through calendar even not opening them therefore the objectives can be corrupted.

because in my first season i did more than 15 but it did not popped. i browsed through to december in my 1st season.

in my 2nd season i did not browsed calendar and not checked inbox.
this was the way i did. i did not browse anything not touched anything unnecessary, just did the next event.

after completing successfully 15 objectives it popped. i took note every successful objective.

Edited by thesahinonur
  • Like 1

All you have to do is make sure you only accept 1 rally event for short-term and 2 rally events for medium-term. You will get the trophy at the end of the Catalunya rally. This will require some save scumming. Just backup your save when you are one event from the challenge refresh (the refresh occurs after two "days" pass on your calendar. If you get into a situation where you are in a rally and the challenge will refresh once it completes, just exit the game on the very last stage and backup your save. The last stage is always a short one, at least I never had a long stage on the final stage of the third day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BIackgate said:

All you have to do is make sure you only accept 1 rally event for short-term and 2 rally events for medium-term. You will get the trophy at the end of the Catalunya rally. This will require some save scumming. Just backup your save when you are one event from the challenge refresh (the refresh occurs after two "days" pass on your calendar. If you get into a situation where you are in a rally and the challenge will refresh once it completes, just exit the game on the very last stage and backup your save. The last stage is always a short one, at least I never had a long stage on the final stage of the third day.

Ok but is it safe to change challenges for those 1 and 2 rally challenges? 

Did the progress without checking email and no browsing. I'm at Wales rally, took note and counted more than 20 objectives cleared and nothing. 

On 05/12/2019 at 0:13 AM, BIackgate said:

Yes you can change them one time each to try and get one that is preferable. The save back up is your ultimate security though. 

Sorry for my stupidity, but how exactly to make and use a backup save, as this s...tty game is auto-save based?

18 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

Did the progress without checking email and no browsing. I'm at Wales rally, took note and counted more than 20 objectives cleared and nothing. 

Sorry for my stupidity, but how exactly to make and use a backup save, as this s...tty game is auto-save based?

You just backup your save, for the spot you want to roll back to, into the cloud. The game always makes a save after you complete a stage so you can quit out in the middle of a day during the campaign.

My very last guess ? Maybe it's doable without internet connection and the fact that I had started the championship with the old version, prior to the update, caused the glitch. Anyway, I had deleted my save, I was needing one last legendary card for the collector trophy but was running in circles without getting it... 

Way to go, Kylotton. On 6 and 7, you have to play for 1000 hours due to grind. Now, glitches-galore! ?

15 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

My very last guess 1f624.png Maybe it's doable without internet connection and the fact that I had started the championship with the old version, prior to the update, caused the glitch. Anyway, I had deleted my save, I was needing one last legendary card for the collector trophy but was running in circles without getting it... 

Way to go, Kylotton. On 6 and 7, you have to play for 1000 hours due to grind. Now, glitches-galore! 1f620.png

I too was playing from an old save my first time through the career mode at the WRC level and did not get the trophy. The second time through I got it while following the path I outlined. Hopefully you get it sorted!

Finally got it today , after around 7 entire seasons, multiple tries with many methods 

Big thanks to thesahinonur and Blackgate, your tips were vital 

So, here's the full walkthrough to get it:

Verify if your game version is prior to 1.05, if it is, restart your career;

During the career, check if objectives is 1 or 2 weeks. If the objective is set to 6 weeks or 4 weeks, backup the save and change until is set to 1 rally short term or 2 medium term

Do not verify email. After the rally, if the game asks you to answer, exit to main menu and get back to career

Also recommended to follow thesahinonur tip: do not "browse" through the menu (do not skip event dates, go to the next event and move one by one);

The trophy WILL pop after Catalunya. Don't worry counting one by one. At least, in my case, I thought had done more than 15, but sometimes the medium-term objective is cleared between 2 rallies.

Good luck everyone!
Bite me, KT Games 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 20/12/2019 at 1:45 AM, Hotrod_felix said:

Finally got it today , after around 7 entire seasons, multiple tries with many methods 

Big thanks to thesahinonur and Blackgate, your tips were vital 

So, here's the full walkthrough to get it:

Verify if your game version is prior to 1.05, if it is, restart your career;

During the career, check if objectives is 1 or 2 weeks. If the objective is set to 6 weeks or 4 weeks, backup the save and change until is set to 1 rally short term or 2 medium term

Do not verify email. After the rally, if the game asks you to answer, exit to main menu and get back to career

Also recommended to follow thesahinonur tip: do not "browse" through the menu (do not skip event dates, go to the next event and move one by one);

The trophy WILL pop after Catalunya. Don't worry counting one by one. At least, in my case, I thought had done more than 15, but sometimes the medium-term objective is cleared between 2 rallies.

Good luck everyone!
Bite me, KT Games 

If you don't check email, how do you pay?