Perfectionist glitched?

orzelek25

On 04/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, BIackgate said:

All you have to do is make sure you only accept 1 rally event for short-term and 2 rally events for medium-term. You will get the trophy at the end of the Catalunya rally. This will require some save scumming. Just backup your save when you are one event from the challenge refresh (the refresh occurs after two "days" pass on your calendar. If you get into a situation where you are in a rally and the challenge will refresh once it completes, just exit the game on the very last stage and backup your save. The last stage is always a short one, at least I never had a long stage on the final stage of the third day.

I don't understand

First rally monte carlo

Short one 1 rally

Mid one 2 rallies

Second rally sweden

Short one is done cant do new one

Mid one gets completed here

Third rally mexico

All over again

Short one 1 rally

Mid one 2 rallies

So, after spain it is 13. So how to get 15?

5 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

I don't understand

First rally monte carlo

Short one 1 rally

Mid one 2 rallies

Second rally sweden

Short one is done cant do new one

Mid one gets completed here

Third rally mexico

All over again

Short one 1 rally

Mid one 2 rallies

So, after spain it is 13. So how to get 15?

Forgive me as I do not remember exactly the layout of the schedule but I recall just making 15 challenges by the end by following what I outlined. Sometimes you will get unlucky and get challenges that take too long or are annoying (like only being allowed to use soft tires for an entire event so you're unable to drive properly by the end). That is why I recommend backing up your save after each time you complete a challenge in the recommended way. This will allow you to fall back on your save if you get challenges that are not favorable. It should work out  by the end of the season as long as you don't finish your 15th challenge after it stops offering challenges.

• Like 1

Here is my layout for the challenges and how I get the trophy:

short earn 30k in 4 weeks done
medium dont use hard tires in 2 rally done
short dont spend 42k in repairs next rally done
short dont spend more than 35 min in repairs done
medium dont use soft tires in 2 rally done
medium perform 3 extreme events in 6 weeks done
short dont use hard tires in 1 rally done
medium dont let morale drop below 0 for 6 weeks done
short dont receive more than 1 minute penalty done
medium dont use soft tires in 2 rally  

(I didn't need the last challenge -- trophy popped by the end of spain rally).

Now... you don´t have to race every rally, you must start every stage but you can give up after a couple of meters from start line, do that for every stage and dont repair the car. You can do the same for a couple of rallyes in a row but be aware of the message that you may get drop by your team if you don't win; if that message appears then you must race the whole rally and win it. Also, dont´t take many rest days unless that is the objective, try to make as much trainings and maintenance events as possible.

Like other posts said, don´t schedule many events in a row or go far in the calendar. Just schedule one at the time. Skip read emails and paying repairs by going back to main menu after a rally, then comeback to your season and emails alerts are gone, now you can go to next event.

Hope this helps,

• Like 4

I got the trophy. I skipped 3 rallies as you said. Then i won Australia. So you can skip 3 rallies if you win everything for wrc championship trophy

Trophy popped after spain short objective competed

i checked emails i paid checked calendars check objectives too many times to check tyres to make sure bot to use the ones, lol, did everything and trophy

As this thread recommends only do 1 rally short 2 rallies medium and you'll get it after spain

Edited by waltdisneypixar

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just to add up with my experience, did get it on my 3rd season, and everything 'worked' as expected, and by that I mean I did check my mails in between rallies (read that it could mess up the trophy) and paying for repairs, none of my objectives failed (although I was mostly choosing the rally ones and not the weekly ones) and it did pop after Spain, could have popped after Wales but miscalculated once on the calendar....but it must be said that you need to outplay the calendar twice or thrice, otherwise it will not be enough, and I think a lot did mess up on that and had the trophy not pop up. I think most of the times, if not always, the better choice is do x for the next rally, and do x for the next 2 rallies.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a few seasons to get this to pop, but it finally did so I don't think it's glitched. A couple of things I had noticed when I did my run, I had a season with as few as 12 completed challenges, then finally got it with a season with 16..

Make sure to look at the calendar before blindly accepting objectives. Keep in mind each completed objective you have to wait 2 weeks for the next objective to pop. So, if you do an objective that says "Do X next rally" and there's another rally 2 weeks later, you won't get an objective for the next rally. 

A scenario where something like "X condition for Y Weeks" is the better choice to take is the large gap between the Italian and Finnish rallies. Otherwise you'll lose more time if you just go for the next rally.

If you use an objective "Keep car above X condition for Y weeks" make sure you do not rest in that time period. It'll kill the objective and you have to wait two weeks for a new one. It won't tell you it failed, it'll just go away.

If you are skipping races, avoid the Morale objectives, because you will most likely fail. 

After each rally, always do maintenance. Because they are not guaranteed each week, and since you need to do something every week, it'll go down if you aren't careful. 

As mentioned previously, once you finish the Spanish Rally, all objectives disappear, whether they are finished or not. Keep this in mind especially for the Mid-Range rally. This means the Australian Rally doesn't count. That also means if you don't get fired before the Spanish rally, you can skip it without consequence, because even if you get fired after the Spanish Rally it doesn't terribly matter you will still get the objective.

Hopefully this helps, sorry for being a bit wordy.

An easy was to tackle this down - Credits to an User on Xbox Achievement Guide:

Choose for Short Term: Repair / Penalty Event: Long Term: Resting Event. You can change the objective one time. BEFORE going into the objective Menü make a Backup Save. Then go into the objective Menü and change the objectives. If you dont like the it quit out via PS Button and revert your Cloud save. DON'T go out of the menu via Back Button, because otherwise the Game will save the Status. 

Got the trophy in my first wrc season this way.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Took me 8 season before it softly popped and my heart stroke lol. I can confirm it's glitchy and even doing more than 15 challenges the trophy won't pop.

I noticed few things

Always go for fast ones like soft/hard tyres 1 or 2 races etc... never 4 to 6 weeks objectives.

Plus you have to finish it before last rally if not you are screwed. 

You can skip rallies. Raced 1 skipped 2. I only rested and did maintenance in between. Never other types.

Start the race with the desired type of tyre soft or hard before giving up stage by stage. Keep trying. Perseverance.... 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This popped as it should have in my second full season. I did not skip anything and passed them all, giving me 15 after the Spanish rally and popping the trophy.

I got very lucky with the challenges and only needed to change an objective once during the season. All the medium term objectives were to not use hard tyres in two rallies. The short ones all were ones like "do not exceed this much money/penalties/repairs in the next rally" which is very easy to pass.

You can not fail a single challenge. When you do, it's over for that season. So my best tips are to never commit to challenges that depend on what the calendar gives you, and always pay attention what you are doing (so triple check that you have the right set of tyres before you launch into a stage).

Edited by pinkrobot_pb