NEW ARKHAM GAME - Teased?

matigrosso91

I'm absolutely not into the comics, so I don't know what these symbols could mean at all. But I loved Arkham Asylum and Arkham Knight, both were fantastic games. Also have Arkham City on my console, just waiting to be played and also looking forward to buy Arkham Origins in the future. I'm almost 100% sure I'll enjoy those games too. Also Batman is my favorite superhero, if he's a superhero at all (since he has no special powers). I'd love another entry in this series. Looking forward!

• Like 2

I'm holding out that it will be a Batman Beyond (Arkham Beyond?) game so we can get the futuristic setting though if they are using the Court of Owls probably not. But I guess it's not like they couldn't put them in the Beyond setting.

35 minutes ago, GameMatter said:

Imagine if they implemented a system similar to the Nemesis system from the Middle-Earth games for the Talons...

Both games are owned by WB Games, so it's within the realm of possibility. Still somewhat of a stretch, but more possible than if the games were owned by separate publishers. (Also, I don't know if the Nemesis system is a trademarked mechanic).

Edited by Spaghetti_Grabsy
  • Like 2

Interesting. I was expecting them to do something different next, like maybe Superman. I suppose it could end up being a Nightwing game though. Or possibly be like the DLC packs and have it be multiple people from the bat family.

Since I thought they had said that they weren't doing anymore Arkham games. But it may just end up being on a technicality. I can see them saying something like, "It's not an 'Arkham' game it's an entirely new 'Batman' game!"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Didn't the developers explicitly say there would be no more games in the Arkham series? I swear, I remember hearing that.

The Rocksteady trilogy is complete but there's still a big gap between Origins and Asylum. This game is being developed by WB Montreal and it will most likely be a sequel to Origins 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

The Rocksteady trilogy is complete but there's still a big gap between Origins and Asylum. This game is being developed by WB Montreal and it will most likely be a sequel to Origins 

Ah I missed that it was WB Montreal. Isn't this considered an ignored part of the chronology though, like Blackgate?

1 hour ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Ah I missed that it was WB Montreal. Isn't this considered an ignored part of the chronology though, like Blackgate?

As far as I know it's canon. Gameplay and stuff looks identical to the Arkham series. The publisher simply gave the order to WB Montreal because Rocksteady was busy on Arkham Knight already by that time. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.  

• Like 2