NEW ARKHAM GAME - Teased?

matigrosso91

It could be a war between Court of Owls and the League of Assassin's, it would fit a Damian Batman that leaked some time ago since he's connected to both.

SPOILERS for Arkham Knight DLC,

Spoiler

In the Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC, you choose between two factions in the League of Assassin's. Either one you choose you are going to war with one side, the Loyalist or the Rebels. One symbol can be from the Court of Owls and the other two can be the two splintered groups in the League of Assassins.

• 10 months later...

At this point, it remains unclear exactly what Warner Bros. Games Montreal will announce at the event on Saturday, August 22nd.

But, as noted above, all signs point to a new Batman video game.

Ok, I'm ready.

A showing is already confirmed DC Fandome on the 22nd but it would make sense to get a reveal earlier so the Suicide Squad game gets the spotlight at the show.

There are rumors that this new game is a reboot of the Arkham series to make it fit the new DC Game Universe that is being created.

7 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Not too hyped if it is from WB Montreal... But still will be nice to see another Arkham game... Just please not another GaaS and not MP....

i was thinking the same when i played origins for the first time, but man i finished it this year and i have to say, that it was definitely better than knight. Would rank this as nr. 3 in the arkham universe after asylum and city. I really hope that this game releases on next gen as well. I hope they don't do the same mistake as they did in origins (releasing the game on ps3 a month before ps4 released) because one of the worst things about origins was the performance.