Trophy Thoughts

2 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

The secrets and difficulty levels might prove the most difficult part of this list. However a cheat code is required for a least one trophy so maybe others can be used.

My thoughts exactly. Depending on which cheat codes can be used, we might be in luck with a 2/10. However, if cheat codes disable difficulty trophies, it might be a 5. I cannot remember how hard this one is.

17 minutes ago, Nitro said:

My thoughts exactly. Depending on which cheat codes can be used, we might be in luck with a 2/10. However, if cheat codes disable difficulty trophies, it might be a 5. I cannot remember how hard this one is.

This game still has a Force Heal ability so it wouldn't be as hard as older FPS games where you're completely reliant on pickups. I just hope hope there's a preexisting secrets guide.

Edited by bikeman223

It is one of the worst trophy pictures I have seen recently. Huh does EA have enough money? ? 

Otherwise about the trophies, I am only wondering about the difficulty trophies (remark: I have heard that the devs have recently compared their Star Wars to Sekiro about the difficulty, which is imo surprisingly funny, both it is true or not, but for different reasons)

Edited by djippps
  • Like 2

The icons wouldn't be as terrible if not for the name of the game stuck on every single one of them in that basic ass font. It still wouldn't be good, but it wouldn't be quite as bad. How hard is it to go through some of the artwork from the game and crop out a little icon? I mean, honestly. Give me the game free as payment, and access to all the art assets, and I'll fucking do it.

Though I looked at google and honestly couldn't find anything other than that silly lightsaber thing, everything else is just ingame screenshots... surely there's concept art somewhere. At the very least they could've color swapped the image so we got some purple, green, red, etc lightsabers too. Make the plat white or something...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djippps said:

(remark: I have heard that the devs have recently compared their Star Wars to Sekiro about the difficulty, which is imo surprisingly funny, both it is true or not, but for different reasons)

I think you're thinking about Jedi Fallen Order which comes out on November 15th. This one was released 17 years ago and has more in common with 90s FPS games.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

Finishing the game on Jedi Master and finding all secrets will be the only challenging part of the game, especially since at the beginning levels the game is FPS only and the Stormtroopers are forces to be reckoned with (their aim is way better than in the movie trust me) 

Once you recover your lightsaber and jedi forces the game is a piece of cake :)

I would honestly rate this one a max 5 out of 10, depending whether you can save wherever you wish like in PC version or just checkpoint based. 

Pro tip for the future - you have force speed and force heal. Pretty simple game really xD

• Like 1

The trophy images leave a lot to be desired but I like the titles for them. I'm surprised there's a trophy that lets you cheat though which I guess means cheats won't disable anything. The only issue with using the invincibility cheat (assuming it's there) is you can make a certain level unbeatable since there's a fight you're supposed to lose and I don't remember if you can turn them off or not.

Looking forward to this and Jedi Academy a lot, they were such great games (made even better with some of the cheat codes xD).

The trophy art is horrible (and an even bigger shame that the platinum has no difference from any other icons) and there are some annoying misspellings (Nar Shadaa, force griping) in the descriptions. Other than that, I really like the variety in the trophy list (yay for silly non-story trophies) and I'm glad they at least kept some of the cheat codes (really hoping dismemberments are amongst them!).

• Like 1