Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
salim_haddad12

salim_haddad12's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Not having an internet connection should not affect the timestamps in anyway, also listing the reason for the dispute would help in figuring out how you could be helped. At a glance it looks like you got both A-Spec and B-Spec to level 40 at the same time, as well as other A and B trophies back to back which should not be possible, but someone with more knowledge of this game may be able to shed more light onto the situation.

Yep this is time stamp editing I think. It’s impossible to earn level 40 on both a spec and b spec within seconds. I could go on. The entire list is ridiculous. 

When you get trophies before connecting to the internet, you get a missing timestamp for the date and time, like my profile has for GT5...

OP used the standard 900 car, $20 Million dollar save file.

6 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

Yep this is time stamp editing I think. It’s impossible to earn level 40 on both a spec and b spec within seconds. I could go on. The entire list is ridiculous. 

This is save file usage.

But yes, this whole list is garbage.

No internet on PS3 does not affect timestamps like this. Please try again from the roulette of excuses.

Now I understand where this is from.

I didn't use a save file. And I'm not lying that I wasn't connected to the Internet from my ps3.

I have used something called "GT Garage" in order to unlock a hidden car which I wasn't able to unlock anymore since the game's servers are down.

This software has activated these trophies. I had absolutely no intentions of getting these trophies especially that the platinum is not obtainable anymore.

If removing it from my game list would put me back to the leaderboard I would love to know how to do so.

Thank you all for understanding and apologies again.

14 minutes ago, salim_haddad12 said:

Now I understand where this is from.

I didn't use a save file. And I'm not lying that I wasn't connected to the Internet from my ps3.

I have used something called "GT Garage" in order to unlock a hidden car which I wasn't able to unlock anymore since the game's servers are down.

This software has activated these trophies. I had absolutely no intentions of getting these trophies especially that the platinum is not obtainable anymore.

If removing it from my game list would put me back to the leaderboard I would love to know how to do so.

Thank you all for understanding and apologies again.