Back Off Barbarian

Deathtotyrants76

13 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

That's great and all, but as far as I know that only works on the Xbox version. Unless there is actual proof of this method working on the PS4 version, then the only way to do it is legit.

Well... I did it that way, I didn't record a video tho because i didn't think I'd have to justify it works. If you wanna try it send me a message then you can write an apology.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

I did try it only two times though. Ive been working 12 hour days and havent really played anything in two days. I give it another shot. I know it needs to be the 4th spot but does it matter if its a local 4 people match or online?

It has to be online. If you're in a local game, backing out won't work, cuz you're on the same console and everyone will quit. Online games won't end for those who don't quit. So to make it clear, get in a 4player online game, when you spawn in the right spot, have other three quit and then you'll be good to go.

Edited by Okoteiru
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Okoteiru said:

It has to be online. If you're in a local game, backing out won't work, cuz you're on the same console and everyone will quit. Online games won't end for those who don't quit. So to make it clear, get in a 4player online game, when you spawn in the right spot, have other three quit and then you'll be good to go.

Thanks dude I will try that out can two of the controller in the online match be one from my other controller and the other from my buddies other controller?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Thanks dude I will try that out can two of the controller in the online match be one from my other controller and the other from my buddies other controller?

basically the player going for the trophy should be playing "alone" (as in solo on his ps4 with 3 online found teammates); for the wipe mechanic to be bypassed, you need ALL of the other players to back out from the online game. the other persons don't really matter, it can be 3 individuals (that won't be going for the trophy this round), or a single person with 2 more controllers. If you're struggling with this I can help, takes barely 5 min if we're lucky on maps, so send me a message if need be.

• Like 1

On 28/09/2019 at 11:22 PM, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Can confirm the ice map glitch still works. Did it for 4 people today. The 4th player in the lobby can spawn on water, doesnt happen every time though, it seems to be a 50% chance.

From my experience 4th player always spawned in the right spot. Did it twice for deathtotyrants76 a few days ago, no spawn issues.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/11/2019 at 7:19 PM, DeAdIBoLTs said:

It really do work, i did it with a friend with 3 controller i was the 4th player and got the map in 4 try. Thanks for the tips

You're welcome, I helped another guy the other day. Worked fine again.

People saying it's not working may need to read carefully what I wrote cuz it does work, and there is no spawn issue, just different ice maps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/24/2019 at 2:35 AM, Okonnardo said:

If you spawn in the water on a specific ice map image here (having the map is actually what takes longer)

The person (it'll always be 4th player) spawning there will be unreachable by enemies, if other three players back out from the game (start then exit game) then the wipe mechanic won't activate and you'll be free to wait as long as you'd like without having to move.

Can confirm, just worked for me. Respect.

• Like 1