Back Off Barbarian

Deathtotyrants76

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Glitch still works.  I made a quick video for anybody who may be confused on what to do.  This does need to be done online with at least two systems.  If you are just doing it with two systems, the one system that doesn't need the trophy needs to have three players on it in a lobby.  Invite the fourth player, the one who needs it, and start the game.  Once you get to the appropriate map, players 1-3 need to quit the match leaving player 4 in the untouchable spot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I feel like all of you're all making this way more complicated than it needs to be. If you go into the game in solo every time you pause you can see the solution in the background. Just abuse the fact you can pause the game and premeditate a solution and you should get it first try. It's quite easy.

• 5 months later...
On 4/29/2023 at 7:25 AM, Indominious_ said:

I feel like all of you're all making this way more complicated than it needs to be. If you go into the game in solo every time you pause you can see the solution in the background. Just abuse the fact you can pause the game and premeditate a solution and you should get it first try. It's quite easy.

This is genius.