Trophy thoughts?

I8albert

What the fuck... 40.000 km?‍♂️

I bet that after finishing everything else, you won‘t even be at 20.000 km.

76.000 km took nearly 80h in Ace Combat 7 and that was flying with speeds up to mach3.

Either there will be a way to farm this afk with donuts or this will probably take 150h+

• Haha 1

I wonder if poor sales on some of the recent CM games have maybe made them rethink the trophy list. While I realize this site represents a small minority of gamers, 31000 owners is pretty sad for a mainstream racing game (this is Grid Autosport). NFS has over 200000 on this site as a comparison.

Regardless, I won't be buying until the DLC is all released. I suspect it will be over priced and pretty lean on content. I wouldn't be surprised if all the online grind is dropped there.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:10 PM, Ghost-TeamX said:

What the fuck... 40.000 km?‍♂️

I bet that after finishing everything else, you won‘t even be at 20.000 km.

76.000 km took nearly 80h in Ace Combat 7 and that was flying with speeds up to mach3.

Either there will be a way to farm this afk with donuts or this will probably take 150h+

80h? Doubtful.

After doing all the story missions, online and misc stuff I think I got the rest in one afternoon of watching Punisher S2 and having the MiG31 do laps with a rubberbanded joystick so 8-10 hours on top of everything else. The platinum is achievable in 40-50 if you know what you're doing :D

This doesn't look bad, and I really want a good arcady race game since NFS does.. NFS things.

As a GRID fan, this looks very easy and dumbed down from Autosport (still have to do this) and maybe easier than GRID 2's trophy list. Either way having no online trophies, Fernando Alonso, and it just being a GRID game = instant pick up for me. Though I do see DLC trophies coming out in the future. 

Edited by SonicChaos74
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...