IntroPhenom

Any good level up guides?

8 posts in this topic

Don't you love new topics on old games?  Anyway, I was doing some searching around the internet for a good level-by-level guide for DA:O, but didn't find much.  I never seem to discover the really interesting, crazy builds on my own, and want some for this game.  When I say 'level-by-level', I mean 'at level 1 put your points here and choose this ability, and then at level 2 put your points here and choose this ability, etc.'.  Good stuff out there for DA2 and DA:I, but not so much for DA:O.

17 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

A quick look didn't provide what I'm curious about.  I was hoping to find something that drilled down into different builds, like sword/shield DPS, or dual wielding warrior DPS, etc.  I realize this game has many options, and an extensive list would be difficult to create.  But it's the internet, you know?  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

A quick look didn't provide what I'm curious about.  I was hoping to find something that drilled down into different builds, like sword/shield DPS, or dual wielding warrior DPS, etc.  I realize this game has many options, and an extensive list would be difficult to create.  But it's the internet, you know?  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

No prob.  I liked the guide for let's say, the Human Noble Origin,  the guide helps by telling you where to put your attributes, then which skills to select and your Talents.  I think it was the closest I could find that saved me time with the wrong build.  Good luck!

Or you use the duplication glitch and get unlimited attribute and skill points and have fun meddling around with it 😬