Any good level up guides?

IntroPhenom

Don't you love new topics on old games?  Anyway, I was doing some searching around the internet for a good level-by-level guide for DA:O, but didn't find much.  I never seem to discover the really interesting, crazy builds on my own, and want some for this game.  When I say 'level-by-level', I mean 'at level 1 put your points here and choose this ability, and then at level 2 put your points here and choose this ability, etc.'.  Good stuff out there for DA2 and DA:I, but not so much for DA:O.

17 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

A quick look didn't provide what I'm curious about.  I was hoping to find something that drilled down into different builds, like sword/shield DPS, or dual wielding warrior DPS, etc.  I realize this game has many options, and an extensive list would be difficult to create.  But it's the internet, you know?  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

A quick look didn't provide what I'm curious about.  I was hoping to find something that drilled down into different builds, like sword/shield DPS, or dual wielding warrior DPS, etc.  I realize this game has many options, and an extensive list would be difficult to create.  But it's the internet, you know?  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

No prob.  I liked the guide for let's say, the Human Noble Origin,  the guide helps by telling you where to put your attributes, then which skills to select and your Talents.  I think it was the closest I could find that saved me time with the wrong build.  Good luck!

• Like 1