A Better World Trophy

IkariX

Hi Everyone

I am stuck with the trophy A better world. It's literally the only ending trophy I still need. I am 2 trophies away from the platinum

I don't know what I did wrong to not get this trophy.

I have friendly with all the factions. Did all companion quests (friendly with all of them). I got 5 / 5 to ally against Constantine. Tried 3 separate High Kings. But the trophy simply won't pop. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I am beyond frustrated. I literally need this trophy and the Kurt romance then I have the platinum. But I feel like giving up because I don't know what to do anymore

Can someone please help me understand how to get this trophy because I literally have the requirements for it but it won't unlock instead I unlocked "A big step towards peace". Any help would be appreciated.

Someone posted this in another thread as a requirement. Have you done this?

Complete side mission In the Name of Science. Make sure to spare the scientist at the end and complete two extra side missions that occur after this (The Trial + one other)

Edited by Erkawest

48 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Someone posted this in another thread as a requirement. Have you done this?

Yes I did. I did the trial, he was sentenced to death. I brought Aphra to the execution. I don't know what else I missed. All factions were friendly, I made Dunncas King. Kurt was alive through the coup. I just don't know what I missed.

2 hours ago, IkariX said:

Hi Everyone

I am stuck with the trophy A better world. It's literally the only ending trophy I still need. I am 2 trophies away from the platinum

I don't know what I did wrong to not get this trophy.

I have friendly with all the factions. Did all companion quests (friendly with all of them). I got 5 / 5 to ally against Constantine. Tried 3 separate High Kings. But the trophy simply won't pop. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I am beyond frustrated. I literally need this trophy and the Kurt romance then I have the platinum. But I feel like giving up because I don't know what to do anymore

Can someone please help me understand how to get this trophy because I literally have the requirements for it but it won't unlock instead I unlocked "A big step towards peace". Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem...finished the game in several different ways from old saves and could never get it to pop. I had done every side quest, got full Friendly Rep with all factions, had all the factions join the alliance etc etc

I gave up I'm afraid and traded the game in...way too frustrating.

Spoiler

When you go to save the Bridge Alliance at the end of the game, you have to talk to the commander or general of the outpost. She mentions something about their supplies not reaching the outpost and asks for your help in getting the supplies back in exchange for information. I think you can skip that little mission if your charisma or intuition is high enough and you convince her. Did you skip that? Maybe try not skipping that? I've always done that mission, but I'm not sure if this is why you're not getting this trophy.

28 minutes ago, tima03231991 said:
  Hide contents

When you go to save the Bridge Alliance at the end of the game, you have to talk to the commander or general of the outpost. She mentions something about their supplies not reaching the outpost and asks for your help in getting the supplies back in exchange for information. I think you can skip that little mission if your charisma or intuition is high enough and you convince her. Did you skip that? Maybe try not skipping that? I've always done that mission, but I'm not sure if this is why you're not getting this trophy.

I think my trophy might have glitched the 1st time. I had a save for finding the crown. So I did the following

Mad Dunncas High King

Helped San Matheus

Helped Hikmet

Used the seeds on the stones

Got all the allies again 5 / 5

Killed Constantin and "A better world popped", I think I had a trophy glitch because I got the trophy now.

Now just to do a quick female run. romance kurt and the platinum is mine

• Like 3

Hey 

can you give me a fast guide on getting these trophies cuz I finshed the game once and i miss some it’ll be really appreciated because im starting a new play through:

Betrayal in blood

in the name of the enlightened 

A preserved Alliance 

AbetterWorld

A Big step towards peace 

Island for Sale

——————————

fast tips please and where to save manually 

because I don’t want to restart many times 

i already have a save just before choosing the king 

thank you in advance 

30 minutes ago, ShadowMan107 said:

Hey 

can you give me a fast guide on getting these trophies cuz I finshed the game once and i miss some it’ll be really appreciated because im starting a new play through:

Betrayal in blood

in the name of the enlightened 

A preserved Alliance 

AbetterWorld

A Big step towards peace 

Island for Sale

——————————

fast tips please and where to save manually 

because I don’t want to restart many times 

i already have a save just before choosing the king 

thank you in advance 

I used most of this guide

You just need 'A better world'?

You need to have friendly with all factions, recruit 5/5 against Constantine, choose Duncass as king, complete all faction quests. Dr. Asili must survive, go to trial and you win the case against him)

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to confirm that killing Dr. Asili is enough to make this ending trophy unattainable.

It was the only thing I done wrong and now requires a third playthrough for the plat (which definitely isn't going to happen). Hopefully others who are following the PSTrophies guide will see and make note of this :)

Edited by GarryKE
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

I messed up on my play through as I didn’t convince Mother Cardinal to reveal the findings of the tablet(s) to the public during the saint and wild side quest of the theleme storyline.

I met all the other requirements though but the trophy was locked out but I did it right on the next play though so yeah it’s very easy to mess up this trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

You actually do not need to have Friendly status as a requirement to have someone join the Alliance, at least not the Coin Guards as I was only Nice with them and they joined even when I asked them first. Though when I completed Egon's Face after recruiting everyone for the Alliance they were friendly, so maybe in order to get A Better World you need Friendly status's to get the ending.

However, like everyone said here getting Mother Cardinal to reveal her findings during Saint and Wild (I sided with Eugenia during this quest line, and gave her the tablet) and having the public execution of Dr. Asili during The Experiments of Dr. Asili is 100% needed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow managed to get this without meeting all the requirements. Mother Cardinal didn’t reveal the tablets to the public and Theleme didn’t join me against Constantine. Otherwise I did everything right. 

Could it be this trophy is glitched?

On 1/10/2021 at 11:18 PM, FadeToOne said:

I just had everyone show up for the alliance and it gave me a big step towards peace instead... Lolwut

You must complete all side missions for the factions also.....I reunited all the factions and it gave me "A Big step towards peace" beacuse I hadnt done two missions for the factions, after that I finished these two missions and defeated the final boss and the trophy unlocked.

I can confirm about the trophy A Big Step Towards Peace, you can get it even you recruit all Factions and you have all your Companions with you, as long as you leave at least one uncompleted Side Quest for one the Factions.

The guide about it is wrong, or the trophy is glitched in a good way.

For A Better World, you need to recruit all Factions AND complete every side quest for them. Not just being Friendly with them.

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I can confirm about the trophy A Big Step Towards Peace, you can get it even you recruit all Factions and you have all your Companions with you, as long as you leave at least one uncompleted Side Quest for one the Factions.

The guide about it is wrong, or the trophy is glitched in a good way.

For A Better World, you need to recruit all Factions AND complete every side quest for them. Not just being Friendly with them.

I haven't gotten the trophy, but from what I've read, I think it's the bold. I surely hope so; I'm following the pst.org miniguide, and that's exactly what it says there.

On 1/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, cristianosparrow said:

You must complete all side missions for the factions also.....I reunited all the factions and it gave me "A Big step towards peace" beacuse I hadnt done two missions for the factions, after that I finished these two missions and defeated the final boss and the trophy unlocked.

Yeah I was apparently never given some coin guard quests and couldn't figure it out so I gave up. Not worth my time. 

4 hours ago, FadeToOne said:

Yeah I was apparently never given some coin guard quests and couldn't figure it out so I gave up. Not worth my time. 

Did you talk with quartermaster manfred in new serene ( coin guard barracks)? The last few coin guard quests wont automatically appear in your quest journal and they arent marked on the map either, I almost missed that stuff.

As an FYI, there is a semi-hidden quest that doesn't often get mentioned (at least, it seemed hidden for me).

After speaking with Dunncas early on, there is a guy standing outside his hut that you can talk to. If you do, you get some question about logging rights between the islanders and Congregation. This actually leads to another mission about mining rights between the islanders and Congregation. Both of these are islander sidequests, and neither are needed to get the islanders to be "friendly", but they're probably required for "A Better World".