A Better World Trophy

IkariX

On 16/01/2021 at 9:51 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I can confirm about the trophy A Big Step Towards Peace, you can get it even you recruit all Factions and you have all your Companions with you, as long as you leave at least one uncompleted Side Quest for one the Factions.

The guide about it is wrong, or the trophy is glitched in a good way.

For A Better World, you need to recruit all Factions AND complete every side quest for them. Not just being Friendly with them.

Thanks man, you save my life, every guide i see they dont say to complete secundary missions, now i did and got the trophy ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if I won't get A Better World just bcs I didn't do Logging quest just bcs I had to go to this idiot in the attic, but I also had to go to Constantin which automatically fails this quests and I didn't have the locked door on the top floor unlocked. Fuck this game, really.

On 29.05.2021 at 2:12 PM, Cerber108 said:

Well, if I won't get A Better World just bcs I didn't do Logging quest just bcs I had to go to this idiot in the attic, but I also had to go to Constantin which automatically fails this quests and I didn't have the locked door on the top floor unlocked. Fuck this game, really.

Fortunately it popped, but anyway I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone, both gameplay wise as well as when it comes to trophies.

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2021 at 9:10 AM, starcrunch061 said:

As an FYI, there is a semi-hidden quest that doesn't often get mentioned (at least, it seemed hidden for me).

After speaking with Dunncas early on, there is a guy standing outside his hut that you can talk to. If you do, you get some question about logging rights between the islanders and Congregation. This actually leads to another mission about mining rights between the islanders and Congregation. Both of these are islander sidequests, and neither are needed to get the islanders to be "friendly", but they're probably required for "A Better World".

I made this horrific mistake. I did something other than the logging quest and I got locked out of "A Better World" like 10 hours into my  24 hour playthrough. The PSNProfiles trophy guide doesn't mention that you NEED to complete every sidequest.

I got everyone to friendly but wasn't able to get "A Better World" to pop, likely due to missing said missions.

EDIT: I had missed a faction mission on my Dunncas playthrough when I had actually done it in my Dedre playthrough so I was scrambled. I completed the last of the faction missions and beat the boss and got the trophy.

Edited by Long-Ryde
update

33 minutes ago, Long-Ryde said:

I made this horrific mistake. I did something other than the logging quest and I got locked out of "A Better World" like 10 hours into my  24 hour playthrough. The PSNProfiles trophy guide doesn't mention that you NEED to complete every sidequest.

I got everyone to friendly but wasn't able to get "A Better World" to pop, likely due to missing said missions.

You DON'T need to do every side-quest to get A Better World. If you check the PS5 threads, you will find my complete 100% Trophy Walkthrough in one of the threads where EVERYTHING is listed in regards to getting 100% in 15 hours and I DIDN'T do all side-quests!!

To be honest, I don't think I even do the Logging side-quests. Easy to check actually by just scanning through the walkthrough and looking for it if you care to be sure.

It's been a few months since, but if it's the Trophy i'm thinking off, you DON'T even have to be Friendly with everyone!! I think the status below that one is good enough, though I forget its name.

All you need to get A Better World iirc is to complete the FINAL main side-quest with each faction. I say main because there are little random side-quests scattered throughout which don't matter iirc, just the main ones from the main person in that faction and so only side-quests that unlock that FINAL side-quest!!

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

You DON'T need to do every side-quest to get A Better World. If you check the PS5 threads, you will find my complete 100% Trophy Walkthrough in one of the threads where EVERYTHING is listed in regards to getting 100% in 15 hours and I DIDN'T do all side-quests!!

To be honest, I don't think I even do the Logging side-quests. Easy to check actually by just scanning through the walkthrough and looking for it if you care to be sure.

It's been a few months since, but if it's the Trophy i'm thinking off, you DON'T even have to be Friendly with everyone!! I think the status below that one is good enough, though I forget its name.

All you need to get A Better World iirc is to complete the FINAL main side-quest with each faction. I say main because there are little random side-quests scattered throughout which don't matter iirc, just the main ones from the main person in that faction and so only side-quests that unlock that FINAL side-quest!!

Oh wow. Been playing on PS4 so I didn't see that thread. I came to edit my thread to say that I just tried it again and it finally worked. I had one Naut mission that was undone from a previously loaded save. The PSNProfiles Trophy guide was good but wasn't clear on that part for me

• Like 1