- Chapitre 2 i cant believe that story
- Chapitre 3 charlotte has a point
- Chapitre 4 i m sure they'll be fine
- Chapitre 5 leave me alone
- Chapitre 6 no choice
- Chapitre 7 how can i stay calm
- Chapitre 8 we don't really have a choice
- Chapitre 9 she's suspicious
- Chapitre 10 why did you kill durandal?

kill the 3  little sisters before end chapter 10 , you get the full jauge madness and this ending.

NORMAL ENDING 

Save two little sisters alive and kill one little sister with give food for she transform dragoon and kill one sister this way before the end of Chapter 10 and  give the responses the other way MAD ENDING for stay you jauge MADNESS to 0%.

TRUE ENDING

Save the 3 little sisters alive before end chapter 10. and  give the responses the other way MAD ENDING for stay you jauge MADNESS to 0%.

You lock your way on the true ending after kill the varnir dragon boss. 

it's in the TRUE ENDING you unlock the trophies end girls minessa charlotta ectect. ( do a save before you kill the varnir dragon boss  full max affinity one girl got a trophy girl and give hellmushrooms one girl and full max affinity the next girl.

Edited by Mouton33
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...

For anyone that wants to get the plat on 1 RUN:

-Get a couple of choices wrong (which adds madness) for few chapters (CH1-4 perhaps) then pick the correct options until Chapter 9.

-Keep the 3 little sisters alive til the save point before the end of Chapter 10 Dungeon.

-Have a backup save on that same Save Point in case you overwrite it.

To get the Endings at that point:

Madness

-Let the 3 sisters go mad or overfeed Them... then kill them.

-Proceed with finishing CH10 and make sure to pick the wrong choice "why did you kill Durandal?"

At that point, you will be locked on Madness route.

Normal

-Let one of the little sister go mad or overfeed. You can either ignore the sister that ran away or kill her.

-Procced with finishing CH10 (not sure if it even matters if you pick the correct or wrong choice here)

True End

-Proceed with finishing CH10 while making sure the all little sisters are alive. 

-Pick the correct choice after the CH10 Boss Battle "Why did you save me?”  (not sure if it matters since you are very low on Madness if you follow these steps)

For the Character Endinging. Follow the instruction in previous post. What I did though is have the girls affection almost at max. Save and Backup before the final final boss. Max one character > End game to get the ending for that character > Reload and repeat with other girls.

I wish I knew this info since on my run, What i did was

-I picked the "Correct" Choices from CH1 - CH9.

-Let the little sisters turn and Killed them before end of  Chapter 10. 

-Picked "why did you kill Durandal?"

It didn't maxed the madness and I was locked on Normal End (My madness at that point is at 80% I think). 

Also, if you are on NG+, the little sisters will never go Mad by not feeding them or overfeeding (that green smile icon will never change and will only give you items if you overfeed them) so you cannot earn madness through them. The only chance you can increase madness is if in your choices.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned but at least in NG+, the madness required for the endings are:

- Madness - 100%

- Normal - Above 75% but less than 100%

- True - Less than 75%

Lastly, the game mentioned that your madness will increase if your party died. It will but it takes forever to increase it through that. It is faster to breeze through NG+ than keeping on dying. Trust me on this one.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For some reason I cannot trigger any of the character's endings. 

In my first playthrough I got the true ending. The little sisters were alive and I did not have any madness because I chose all the correct answers,I had maxed out minessa's affinity level but I did not get her ending. I reloaded the save file before beating Corberia ( i followed a guide ) and maxed the second's character affinity level and did not get her ending as well. I'm very confused.