user removed

xtrophyyy

• 4 weeks later...

PSNP just access the info on Sony servers, the hacking is done on the console (I think), and then the trophies as sync to sony server, and picked up by PSNP.

Not sure how the hacking is done, since I don't know if custom firmware systems can access psn or not, but there are things to also edit savefiles outside of the system, just don't ask me how it works, because I too have little knowledge on the matter (that actually lead in the past to almost screw my account because someone offered to "transfer" a lot of cars in GT5 to my save file.. Luckily I didn't got any trophies in my account, because I had almost everything at the time, but when they did it to transfer another garage to my alt, it did unlock a couple of trophies, not Gold Standard, but it unlocked a few. Just check my alt if you want to confirm it (ID: Evertell). 

1 hour ago, MATT_THE_FLY said:

How does one edit time stamps anyway just out of curiosity? I’m assuming you can’t really hack the psnprofiles site so you would have to resort to a modded/hacked console?

There will be no actual details posted here to edit timestamps. They’re available openly on the web but we will remove them if posted here. 

Hello, i'm removed this morning on my account XababBS and I don't know why. I have this account since 8 years, I never cheat... Why I cannot see my profile now ?

Recently I used a glitch in Uncharted 4 to finish speedrun less thzn 6 hours. But I ses this glitch on the site. Is this removed my account ? Please help me, I don't know realy, I'm never using cheat for completing my games....

Edited by albed87

37 minutes ago, albed87 said:

Hello, i'm removed this morning on my account XababBS and I don't know why. I have this account since 8 years, I never cheat... Why I cannot see my profile now ?

Recently I used a glitch in Uncharted 4 to finish speedrun less thzn 6 hours. But I ses this glitch on the site. Is this removed my account ? Please help me, I don't know realy, I'm never using cheat for completing my games....

I just tried to update your account and the error that it gives me is that the ID was merged, because of PSN name change. Did you change your PSN ID recently? Maybe there was some issue with that (I'm not sure how's the current situation with the ID change and PSNProfiles, so maybe some problems still happen now and then, and that was what happened to you).

19 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

If you mean the save exploit for accuracy/speed run/crushing, then that wouldn't get you removed. 

Yes. But it's the only cheat I used....

9 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I just tried to update your account and the error that it gives me is that the ID was merged, because of PSN name change. Did you change your PSN ID recently? Maybe there was some issue with that (I'm not sure how's the current situation with the ID change and PSNProfiles, so maybe some problems still happen now and then, and that was what happened to you).

My ID was albed87 ans I changed for XababBS. But I do thar a few month ago and it was working since this morning.

17 minutes ago, albed87 said:

My ID was albed87 ans I changed for XababBS. But I do thar a few month ago and it was working since this morning.

It shows that you changed from Xabab to albed though https://psnprofiles.com/albed87

Updating your old account gives this message:

Error 
A name change was processed for XababBS recently. 24 hours must pass before attempting again.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

4 hours ago, albed87 said:

On the albed87 trophy list it says that XababbBS is the old ID and albed87 is the new one. 

It really sounds like a bug related to the name change or during trophy sync. 

Wait 24 hours, earn a new trophy and try to sync the new ID again. I f it doesn't fix itself, look for the "name change issues" thread, and post there, or contact a mod (some of those issues can only be solved manually by Sly, I believe). 

I do not think that thing with U4 trophy would cause a "cheater ban" just by itself, and everything that I saw, makes me believe that is an ID change bug or trophy sync bug. 

30 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If anyone with knowledge of UC4 wants to look at the list...here's the link from another site for his profile

I think someone might've reported him due to the speedrun taking place 2 hrs after game completion, but Uncharted 4 has an exploit that can be used on non-updated versions (don't know if patched or not), that you can replay the first chapter (requires having completed the game already) and get the accuracy and speedrun trophies without playing the whole game. Iirc, you play the first chapter then the last, and it should pop speedrun/accuracy/crushing (if doing that diff) without having to do the whole game. Been awhile, but many people use the exploit, just like many use the tweak exploit in UC1-UC3. Other than that, I see no issue with his list.