Untouchable? 1.07 patch

Lightsp33d1987

Already beat root dragon twice, totem father and wolf without taking damage and nothing.  All these were done on MP as both host and non host.  My coop partner did take damage tho. 

They (gunfire) owe me a platinum. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

6 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Already beat root dragon twice, totem father and wolf without taking damage and nothing.  All these were done on MP as both host and non host.  My coop partner did take damage tho. 

They owe me a platinum. 

I'm pretty sure this is fixed now so you have to do it solo in offline mode like my video above.

Can confirm that you must be "offline" for this to work.  Not sure if this was intended, wish they had specified.  Killed Singe in Friends Only mode several times on adventure and story with no trophy.  First try on "offline" in adventure popped the trophy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 6:08 PM, Keqvan said:

Can confirm that you must be "offline" for this to work.  Not sure if this was intended, wish they had specified.  Killed Singe in Friends Only mode several times on adventure and story with no trophy.  First try on "offline" in adventure popped the trophy.

It does say that in the trophy description that it must be in Offline (not just solo).

When I beat Ent without taking damage, I was set to Friends Only so it didn't pop.

Next time I faced world boss solo, I made sure to set it to Offline and then beat the boss without taking damage and trophy popped. This time Singe.

Edited by cusman

I picked this up on sale n I have a couple of questions - how hard is it? I'm not a fan of hard games like dark souls because I get frustrated very easy. Is this game on that level of difficulty? Can the whole game be played in Co op? How much time am I looking at if I wanna go for the platinum? 

5 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

I picked this up on sale n I have a couple of questions - how hard is it? I'm not a fan of hard games like dark souls because I get frustrated very easy. Is this game on that level of difficulty? Can the whole game be played in Co op? How much time am I looking at if I wanna go for the platinum? 

I did the entire platinum in co-op apart from the Untouchable trophy as that has to be done in solo offline mode, In co-op it was a ton of fun and not that difficult.

5 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

I'm in the same situation as the poster above me. I played the entire game in coop (except Untouchable). Getting that trophy solo was super easy though, shouldn't take more than 2-3 attempts if you do it when you're done with everything else. 

The game might start out a bit rough. You need to get used to the gameplay, to the enemies, you need to learn how the game works. Once you start understanding that.. it's actually not that difficult. You still might need to attempt a new boss 2-3 times before you can beat it though, just mentioning it in case that would already frustrate you too much.

Let me just say that this is among the best coop experiences I've had. I didn't play with randoms though, I had a consistent coop partner. If you do have one as well.. give the game a go. It's an absolute blast. 

About the completion time.. I'd say ~30 hours give or take. Or at least that's how long it took us :) (I really don't understand the 60h estimate from the guide)

Edited by Arcesius

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

I'm in the same situation as the poster above me. I played the entire game in coop (except Untouchable). Getting that trophy solo was super easy though, shouldn't take more than 2-3 attempts if you do it when you're done with everything else. 

The game might start out a bit rough. You need to get used to the gameplay, to the enemies, you need to learn how the game works. Once you start understanding that.. it's actually not that difficult. You still might need to attempt a new boss 2-3 times before you can beat it though, just mentioning it in case that would already frustrate you too much.

Let me just say that this is among the best coop experiences I've had. I didn't play with randoms though, I had a consistent coop partner. If you do have one as well.. give the game a go. It's an absolute blast. 

About the completion time.. I'd say ~30 hours give or take. Or at least that's how long it took us :) (I really don't understand the 60h estimate from the guide)

Thank u so much for ur reply. I've heard great things about this game which is y when I saw it on sale I didn't hesitate to buy it. I love co op looter shooters so when I heard about this I was immediately interested. N yes I do have a co op partner. Will start this up the next time we're both off. Thank u again?

6 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I did the entire platinum in co-op apart from the Untouchable trophy as that has to be done in solo offline mode, In co-op it was a ton of fun and not that difficult.

?? I'll give it a go then

16 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

Thank u so much for ur reply. I've heard great things about this game which is y when I saw it on sale I didn't hesitate to buy it. I love co op looter shooters so when I heard about this I was immediately interested. N yes I do have a co op partner. Will start this up the next time we're both off. Thank u again1f601.png

1f44d.png1f44d.png I'll give it a go then

Be aware, if you care about 100 percent as opposed to just the plat, the DLC for this game is significantly harder then the base game.

I would add that the DLC is not only harder, but also unstable if doing co-op. If you're using Wi-Fi it seems to disconnect you once you get about halfway to the 10 boss kills. If you play LAN then the disconnects seem to go, but it now has a good chance of crashing on you once you get 8 upwards (crashed on 10 itself for me which was nasty). It's not impossible, I've heard of people doing it in co-op, or think I have anyway... but I had to do it in solo so you may well have to too.

Don't want to discourage you, it is I think a great game, but keep the above in mind.

15 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

I would add that the DLC is not only harder, but also unstable if doing co-op. If you're using Wi-Fi it seems to disconnect you once you get about halfway to the 10 boss kills. If you play LAN then the disconnects seem to go, but it now has a good chance of crashing on you once you get 8 upwards (crashed on 10 itself for me which was nasty). It's not impossible, I've heard of people doing it in co-op, or think I have anyway... but I had to do it in solo so you may well have to too.

Don't want to discourage you, it is I think a great game, but keep the above in mind.

I won't be playing this for a wks out but maybe there will be a patch or it will be more stable in Co op by that time. Fingers crossed, thank u for the heads up?