Hokupe

"Triplets" bugged

11 posts in this topic

I beat the third Delver boss today (the one underground) and it didn't unlock the trophy. Some guy on youtube beat the underground version second and got the trophy after the third one, so I guess this is the way to do it for now. I have version 1.03.

Damn, I really hate the underground one... xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hokupe said:

I beat the third Delver boss today (the one underground) and it didn't unlock the trophy. Some guy on youtube beat the underground version second and got the trophy after the third one, so I guess this is the way to do it for now. I have version 1.03.

Damn, I really hate the underground one... xD

 

I beat all 3 of them, and got the trophy on the final one underground before getting to the harold boss. Did you beat all 3. The gamma version is mandatory. So if you missed the one right before reaching CREO after falling underground, then it might be missable.

Edited by rubhen925
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

 

I beat all 3 of them, and got the trophy on the final one underground before getting to the harold boss. Did you beat all 3. The gamma version is mandatory. So if you missed the one right before reaching CREO after falling underground, then it might be missable.

You can come back any time to beat the optional one (you can even die at the final boss and everything). I really meant the trophy to be bugged, not missable, as I didn't get it after beating the third one - the optional one - last. But it's nice to hear it not being bugged out completely. I think on my NG+ run I'll do a backup before killing either one to make sure.

 

(Honestly, you have to be blind to miss this one. When I first got there, there were red warning signs of other players everywhere. How nice of them <3)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused. You mention a second and a third, but no mention of the first, which only spawned for me when you killed the second. So, you go down below, kill the second, go back and then kill the first and obviously kill the third and get the trophy... so unless you did that, you just did a double. Lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, just to make sure I got it right: I counted three Delver bosses (I even watched a youtube video of someone getting that trophy to confirm I didn't miss anyone). First one was the story boss with three stages. Second one (2nd stage) was in the underground and optional. Third one (3rd stage) was on the surface right at zebra picture on the wall (and I'm pretty sure it felt optional for me too because I came back way later...). There was a side quest involved too.

 

These were the ones I beat, story boss first, then 3rd stage, then 2nd stage. I only saw these three in that video too, so I assumed these were all Delver bosses needed. Is there another one I missed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hokupe said:

Well, just to make sure I got it right: I counted three Delver bosses (I even watched a youtube video of someone getting that trophy to confirm I didn't miss anyone). First one was the story boss with three stages. Second one (2nd stage) was in the underground and optional. Third one (3rd stage) was on the surface right at zebra picture on the wall (and I'm pretty sure it felt optional for me too because I came back way later...). There was a side quest involved too.

 

These were the ones I beat, story boss first, then 3rd stage, then 2nd stage. I only saw these three in that video too, so I assumed these were all Delver bosses needed. Is there another one I missed?

 

Yes. The story is not an Echo, but the actual boss. The final echo should be in the same space as the second echo fight, just this time it's against the first one. Or, it's whatever area is to the right of where the experiment guy is located in the underground. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Triplets is not bugged it may be confusing.

You have to kill Main boss "Delver" and then 3 Delver Echoes bosses. (4 in total)

 

Main boss is in Guideon's Rock, you have to activate 3 towers and drop into the hole. This boss has three stages.

 

After the certain events change the world you will have to kill 3 Delver echoes.

 

First Delver Echo is in "Underground" you get there right after "Major General Ezra Shields" boss. This echo is a second stage of the main boss.

Second Delver Echo is in Downtown, JCPD streets. There will be Zebra wall, killing that echo also required for side quest "Gone Missing", This is a third stage of the main boss.

Third Delver Echo is in "Underground the same place where you fought the first echo, you can get there second time through the stranger hideout in Downtown. This is a first stage of the main boss fight.

 

Edited by Hartgroove
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you both for clearing this up for me! Never thought of checking boss areas again ^^"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-27 at 9:09 AM, Hartgroove said:

Triplets is not bugged it may be confusing.

You have to kill Main boss "Delver" and then 3 Delver Echoes bosses. (4 in total)

 

Main boss is in Guideon's Rock, you have to activate 3 towers and drop into the hole. This boss has three stages.

 

After the certain events change the world you will have to kill 3 Delver echoes.

 

First Delver Echo is in "Underground" you get there right after "Major General Ezra Shields" boss. This echo is a second stage of the main boss.

Second Delver Echo is in Downtown, JCPD streets. There will be Zebra wall, killing that echo also required for side quest "Gone Missing", This is a third stage of the main boss.

Third Delver Echo is in "Underground the same place where you fought the first echo, you can get there second time through the stranger hideout in Downtown. This is a first stage of the main boss fight.

 

So are all echoes unlocked after you defeat main Delver boss? Any of them missable? Can't believe there is no guide out there for this trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, Quink666 said:

Can't believe there is no guide out there for this trophy.

 

Why? It's extremely straightforward save the one detail about two and one being in the same place.

 

You defeat Delver, defeat the General and that changes the world. When you wake up in the place following the General fight you should see a randomly placed chest that will initiate the first echo fight. On one of the times you explore the world you should notice the chest is back and fight it again, defeating the second and first forms. The third is in a really obvious part of town and something you'll likely encounter through normal play and even has a quest associated with it. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, Quink666 said:

So are all echoes unlocked after you defeat main Delver boss? Any of them missable? Can't believe there is no guide out there for this trophy.

Nothing is missable, i guess, but theoretically you can ignore the first delver echo in underground. 

I was on my NG+ run and didn't want to fight him, so i didn't come close to that chest in the middle of the arena and was able to continue without fighting. So i don't know what will happen then, will you be able to fight the first echo after and then re-enter the location and fight with the third on the same place. Haven't tested it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.