Bureau alerts don't come up anymore

BrasilKilla

Anybody else  having this problem?  For the first 3-5 hours i was getting alerts constantly bit i wasnt sure what they were. By the time i looked up the trophies and decided to start doing them i got 2-3 done n failed 2. I'm on mission 8 now and i don't remember having another alrt come up for about since mission 3 or so. Its been a while,  very long while.  Is this a glitch?  Anybody else having this problem?  I'm constantly checking my missions log , got a decent amount of side missions done,  but no more bureau alerts since around mission 3-4

I have yet to have one come up. I’ve been doing counter measures and I’ve had no alert. Wasn’t sure if I wasn’t upgraded enough or needed to do a mission to trigger them. I have completed all the main missions though.

Edited by Vtull
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

I had a similar issue but it wasn’t a glitch they just don’t show up while you’re doing main or side missions. Leave your game on or just roam around and after about 20-30 minutes they will start to show up. 

So i tried untracking main, side missions and conutermeasures. Played about 20 min after that and still nothing comes up. Im thinking maybe cause i was in a area where a side mission i wasnt tracking were taking place, idk ... idk what else to do 

11 hours ago, Vtull said:

I have yet to have one come up. I’ve been doing counter measures and I’ve had no alert. Wasn’t sure if I wasn’t upgraded enough or needed to do a mission to trigger them. I have completed all the main missions though.

Mine came up early into the game before i even knew what they were, so not being upgraded enough i don't think has anything to do with it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, Dragonslayer_023 said:

I'm on mission 8 and I haven't gotten a bureau alert since basically the beginning of the game. Don't know how to make them appear.

Don't stress it , i was getting the same problem but after the main story is over and you're doing free roam they'll appear very often.  Enjoy the unique story n game the alerts will surely come up later