kidson2004

October PS+ Games

165 posts in this topic

Great if you don't already have TLOU:R.

Ei9Gd40.png

Me to, finally will be playing this masterpiece, just in time for the next part to be fresh! Cannot wait

Already have TloU Remastered but didn't play yet.Now many players will play to get online trophies.

I've wanted TLOU for a long time.  And watching Part II for next February - well, I might buy a new game for a change! :awesome:

Ok, time to make that online trophies for TLOU 😘

Edited by Arin1979

Nothing for me this month I guess. At least a lot of people will be able to enjoy The Last of Us if they haven't already.

I'm fine with sports games but why a sport that only the Americans play?

nothing for me, have TLOU and not interested in sports games.

I guess TLOU is good for the ten or so people that haven't played it yet. Not interested in the slightest for a baseball game, especially not one that looks like a tedious grind for the platinum. 

Just now, Fish613 said:

100% WRONG, kid. Wife has been really wanting to play TLOU remastered (she loved the game on PS3) and I usually buy MLB The Show except for only buying one in the last several years. October is AWESOME!!!!

Well said , TloU is a awesome game it is one of the best exclusives on PlayStation. 

Who didnt play tlou ? 10% of playstation community maybe ? And MLB, trash mounth.

Another hint that The Last Of Us Part II is definitely on its way...

Again a top notch month. I played TLOU in my alternate account, a sheer masterpiece. Everyone ought to give it a try, it’s just too good to miss. Sony has really strengthened its game these last months... 👍

Edited by Neef-GT5

I'm actually somewhat interested in MLB.  I don't think that I've ever played a baseball game before so this should be a new experience at the very least.

at least this should make the plat for tlou remastered rarer whenever I get around to stacking it

That's great, still have original disk for PS3, and waited for this month to get my hands on remastered version.

14 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

nothing for me, have TLOU and not interested in sports games.

Same here... and i still have to play the former on both versions LOL (i really don't care about multiplayer anyway)

Its great but only for people who haven't got to play TLOU. How many gamers are there who haven't? ten?