How is the gameplay?

TheHarryGamer99

3 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

It's a FIFA. It essentially hasn't changed in the past 20 years.

Oh yeah so Fifa 20 is exactly the same as Fifa 2000. Yeah makes total sense that. 

19 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Is it fast/slow etc ...

I’m not no Fifa expert but i have played most Fifas though. The only one i skipped was Fifa 19. I played the hell out of Fifa 18. And Fifa 20 is totally different to Fifa 18 in terms of gameplay changes. The gameplay seems alot slower. It is harder to defend. You can’t just get the ball now with a fast player and sprint down the wing. In Fifa 20 you will just get closed down so quickly. You have to play it like it is real life and work it into the box etc. 

20 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Is it fast/slow etc ...

Its much slower than previous iterations of Fifa, takes time but you get used to it

4 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

It's a FIFA. It essentially hasn't changed in the past 20 years.

Ultimate team

volta mode

the journey

pro clubs

Champions league/europa league 

managers appearing during gameplay

quick substitutes 

Skill games 

commentary 

so not many changes to fifa over the years ???

Edited by ValeNort46

The game feels woefully slow. Like I have lost every game that I have played online. But not due to my gameplay, but shitty goalkeeper mistakes. the goalkeepers are useless in this game, and tend to rebound the balls than catch them. If the opponent is running a 433 formation, one of the RW or LW will come and tap the goals. Also why the hell are shots so op. I'm scoring more goals than ever before. I don't understand this game. Defending is aids...... your defenders make the stupidest mistakes I've ever seen. Reminds me of my transition from FIFA 13 to FIFA 14