Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightDragon

LA Noire: The VR Case Files thoughts

12 posts in this topic

I’m glad they didn’t attach this to the PS4 list. Would’ve been pissed. Looks straightforward.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I’m glad they didn’t attach this to the PS4 list. Would’ve been pissed. Looks straightforward.

 

I thought it would just be DLC for the main game. I haven't started it on PS4 yet and if it was DLC for the main game I may of decided not to play it on PS4 and just be satisfied with my PS3 platinum and 100%

 

So yeah I am glad it got it's own list. Even though I will probably never own a VR.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive never played LA.Noir is it any good?  Tempted to try this one out because I haven't used my VR in months and I wouldn't mind playing something again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ive never played LA.Noir is it any good?  Tempted to try this one out because I haven't used my VR in months and I wouldn't mind playing something again.

L.A. Noire is really good! It tends to be more goofy in VR than the consoles though (as most games). 

 

One of my all time favorites, you should give it a try. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Why have a game as old as L.A. Noire get an upgrade to the PS4 version? I have seen that title many times, but I never got interested.

 

2) Is it necessary to have VR stuff in order to play the game? Or can those of us who want to get said game play without it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1
3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

 

2) Is it necessary to have VR stuff in order to play the game? Or can those of us who want to get said game play without it?

 

It's not necessary to own PSVR to play L.A. Noire on PS4, they ported it over within the last year or two. It is necessary to own PSVR in order to play L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files. They are sold separately on PSN. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man....I need a PS4 VR thing now.  I love L.A.Noire.  😛

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they managed to make a VR version of this game, they could definitely make a DLC pack for The Consol's Car story case.

 

Missed opportunity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2019 at 11:23 AM, Spaz said:

If they managed to make a VR version of this game, they could definitely make a DLC pack for The Consol's Car story case.

 

Missed opportunity.

That's one of the cases in it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nipzie said:

That's one of the cases in it. 

 

Yeah but there’s no trophies attached to the case.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Spaz said:

 

Yeah but there’s no trophies attached to the case.

OK but that's not what you were saying so I didn't take that into account. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.