Multiplayer Difficulty

TheFamilyRuin

37 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Is it possible to fail the journeys when you aren’t doing one of those population missions? Like when you are playing in between them. Can all your survivors die if you do really shit in like 5-6 games in a row? If you need for example 29 supplies in a match and you keep on getting maybe like 5 or something, can all your survivors die? 

If you finish matches then you shouldn't fail since those supplies are enough to keep a few clan members survive. If you get a lower number of supplies than what the game asks it only results in a number of members dying/getting sick, not all.

The only way, as far as I know, to fail the Journey is by failing a 100% risk mission or by skipping matches in a row to the point they die (since skipping = 0 supplies). So just ignore every mission the game gives you besides the 100% risk one and if you skip matches in a row then play a few matches to get your clan back up.

45 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Is it possible to fail the journeys when you aren’t doing one of those population missions? Like when you are playing in between them. Can all your survivors die if you do really shit in like 5-6 games in a row? If you need for example 29 supplies in a match and you keep on getting maybe like 5 or something, can all your survivors die? 

They can only all die during the few times where it says there is a -100% risk.  Just save some if the easier objectives for those 

• 1 month later...

MP is quite fun and not too hard once you get the hang of it. I just finished my first journey tonight. 

Only complaint is there are some incredibly toxic people like any online gaming community. Had a 999 ranked player with thousands of hours played call me a fucking asshole noob over mic several times because according to him I was stealing kills from him. 

Edited by ClintonLS90

27 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

MP is quite fun and not too hard once you get the hang of it. I just finished my first journey tonight. 

Only complaint is there are some incredibly toxic people like any online gaming community. Had a 999 ranked player with thousands of hours played call me a fucking asshole noob over mic several times because according to him I was stealing kills from him. 

You have the square button i believe to mute the whole chat. No message can affect you if you cant hear them in the first place xD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

You have the square button i believe to mute the whole chat. No message can affect you if you cant hear them in the first place xD

lol, the first thing I do before starting a match is to make sure everybody is on mute. ? Not only can some people be really annoying, I also think the atmosphere is much better without people swearing at each other.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Why do you use voice chat with randoms? I don't get it, it's the first way for me to go to the Options and disable voice chat in every MP-Game.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, toothboss said:

sorry if this is a stupid question, but i haven't played MP in years, so if i am doing bad on my journey, i can quit the entire game and i won't lose or gain days correct? 

Yeah, quitting using the ps button while you are still in the match works. This could save you if you are about to fail your 100% population risk objective for example.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Why do you use voice chat with randoms? I don't get it, it's the first way for me to go to the Options and disable voice chat in every MP-Game.

I forgot to turn off voice chat before the match started. It's kinda funny to keep it on sometimes to listen to those easily triggered idiots though. 

Edited by ClintonLS90

18 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I forgot to turn off voice chat before the match started. It's kinda funny to keep it on sometimes to listen to those easily triggered idiots though. 

I like to read Messages from triggered kids, but I don't want to hear them. It's actually quite funny in CoD MW.

• Like 1

Plenty of info in the guides. It should only take 2-3 days without boosting to get all the MP trophies. I only skipped some, explained below. If you need a certain map, just ask on mic and people will vote for it.

Mute the trolls and use your mic to spot. "2 rooftops, 1 courtyard near the truck" really helps with wins and keeps the toxicity down on your team.

MP is really fun but somewhat broken. Sometimes you'll get steamrolled. Especially in smaller maps where people can hit you right out of spawn or they coordinate with flamethrowers. Basically, where the balance goes right out the window, I'd skip those.

I am currently doing the multiplayer, and just finished my hunter journey, I can not exactly tell how long one journey took because for some reason i wasn't able to respawn in one game, which got me kicked for inactivity, which had my fraction killed in week 10. ? You don't need to boost anything, you can get all the multiplayer trophies done by just playing the game honestly. I left most of the matches, to speed things up. By the way I started yesterday - means I played 22 weeks in 12 hours or so maybe? Don't really know. So do not worry about the multiplayer. I thought it would be a drag, but turns out this multiplayer is quite fun and enjoyable

Edit: Now 100% in the game, The journey took round about 7 hours

Edited by Sezzuyasha

Yeah multiplayer isn't that bad really, I basically feel like I suck at it yet I just cant get my clan to die

Its actually quite fun, ofcourse the pro's are insanely good, but still, basically everyone starts 'at the same level' so its just about playstyle

Besides it doesnt matter if you lose or suck big, since you always get at least some supplies, i found using the 'Crafter' perk very useful, gives you basically all you need just to get whatever amount of supplies u need without even needing to think about enemies, just craft & give gifts ?

I do play most matches though, im in it to enjoy the game even if its considered 'a grind', i havent lost a single member except for the risk missions, i actually dont look at it except when a 100% risk mission comes up, then i just pick whatever looks easy to complete & do only the 1st tier, for the other missions i pick something i cant complete like 'kills with [weapon that needs to be bought]' 

• 4 weeks later...

I got %100 platinum trophy and I want to share my experiences which are already known or not.

For multiplayer trophies, 12 + 12 weeks means 168 online games. If you say it is too much, you can move as 1 play + 2 skip games + 1 play.

Before skipping games, you should be careful about your clan healts amount but do not afraid even all of your clan is sick and hungry. Just check your daily needs.

critical (%100 risky population) weeks are 6,8,10,11,12th weeks. It means that select impossible and difficult missions for you  in your first weeks and you don't need to complete missions.

For %100 population missions, it is enough to do just  first tier. You don't need to complete second and third tiers.

If you are not good at multiplayer like me, it will be enough to create supplies and open boxes not to fail. 

it is up to your luck and ability to have takedowns and executions but not impossible with good team work.

Good luck all.

because ps3 dlc needs you to get 5 downs without dying once, at ps4 you can die in between

29 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Just curious, why is the multiplayer on the Ps3 considered easier? The Trophies are the same of the Ps4 version, if I'm not wrong.

because ps3 dlc needs you to get 5 downs without dying once, at ps4 you can die in between

• Like 1