Iceborne How to Measure Large & Mini Gold Crowns

The preview pic for Vale shows Acidic Glavenus, Tigrex and something I can't make out xD

YxCF4xN7Vvp7bt9btGjY.jpg

EDIT:
Just checked out the wildspire crown quest that's out now, turns out they actually added nightshade pao to it although he was not on the preview pic.

So the complete lineup for waste is fish, nighshade, glavenus, black diablo and the jho that needs a snickers.

Edited by Narutofreak1412
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, Narutofreak1412 said:

The preview pic for Vale shows Acidic Glavenus, Tigrex and something I can't make out xD

YxCF4xN7Vvp7bt9btGjY.jpg

EDIT:
Just checked out the wildspire crown quest that's out now, turns out they actually added nightshade pao to it although he was not on the preview pic.

So the complete lineup for waste is fish, nighshade, glavenus, black diablo and the jho that needs a snickers.

Judging by the colors, my guess is Fulgur Anjanath. It's the only monster of that color that also has Rotten Vale as a habitat in the hunter's notes.

Don't quote me on this one though lol, that one is much harder to confirm than the last one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

Gold crown event quest for coral features regular pao, regular legiana, coral pukei, dragon odo and zinogre, so nothing surprising here.

And we have a preview pic for Recess:

nv9A0cfeJFm8Y7Y78Qcr.jpg

Brachy, Seething Bazel and a Rathalos - May this be a silver one or is it just an azure one?

Unfortunately it looks very much to be an Azure Rathalos. The silver rathalos is basically silver all over.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

I thought it was silver at first for sure, but I guess not. I finally got all of this weeks crowns, can't wait to see what's in next weeks quest already, these quests are tons of fun. Also gonna try to farm Safi some next week.

Keeping fingers crossed for a Guiding Lands quest with Silverlos, Goldian, etc.

6 hours ago, danceswithsloths said:

I thought it was silver at first for sure, but I guess not. I finally got all of this weeks crowns, can't wait to see what's in next weeks quest already, these quests are tons of fun. Also gonna try to farm Safi some next week.

Keeping fingers crossed for a Guiding Lands quest with Silverlos, Goldian, etc.

They just confirmed Raging Brachydios and Furious Rajang are coming on March 23. It means we have one more unannounced crown quest left and that will be most probably Hoarfrost Reach.

31 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

The preview for the week after the recess crown event quest will end is up now and it seems like there's no new gold crown event quest there.

So, this may be it.

I'd be pretty bummed, I was really counting on that Hoarfrost Reach quest. Seems odd that they wouldn't do it, it definitely deserves the same treatment the other zones got.

The gold crown event quest for elders features Banbaro (surprise!), ura, brachy, azure rath and seething bazel.

Also, thankfully there will be an event quest for hoarfrost! There will just be a break with gold crown event quests next week (probably because of the new title update with raging brachy and furious rajang).

Here's the preview pic for it:

6cmGaYN2gsOAIIc683f7.jpg

It shows shrieking legiana, stygian zino and something that's hard to make out again (I think it's barioth).

• Like 1