Easy Jedi Master in 5 minutes

2 hours ago, DeMz90 said:

A method I invented with the cheats exploit.

1. Star new game and select Jedi Master difficulty

2. Open up cheat menu (d-pad up, d-pad down, left stick press, right stick press, left stick press) and warp to Yavin Final map

3. Enter noclip mode

4. Clip to the corridor leading to the last arena, go to the back until Kyle says his line, exit noclip mode

5. Trigger the marker to enter the last arena

6. Enter godmode and fight Desann

7. When the animation of Desann dying starts, quickly pause the game and turn godmode off

8. Save the game

9. Exit the game (I closed the application entirely, not sure if this is needed)

10. Load last save

11. Skip cutscenes

12. Trophy/trophies pop when credits are rolling

Enjoy. :)

I can confirm this method works,Thanks !

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Have to say that is one mint find. Can confirm it works.  Now getting the other trophies should be easy, anyone know what trophies will be be disable using godmode?

All of them. You have to use the saving and loading exploit.

Just out of curiosity, how hard would it be to beat Jedi Master legitimately? I get the feeling that by the time I get around to the game this option will have been removed. 

Did doing this cause issues with any of the story trophies popping?

Eh, I'm going to try it anyway.

Edited by bikeman223

2 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Just out of curiosity, how hard would it be to beat Jedi Master legitimately? I get the feeling that by the time I get around to the game this option will have been removed. 

11 hours ago, Void said:

how long before th3ey patch it out? also can you disable (or switch) the First person view without a lightsaber? or are you forced to use first person?

It's essentially a 1:1 port of an older game brought to newer systems... It launched and released with a opening price of $9.99... It's pretty safe to assume that nothing will be edited out or fixed unless there is a complete game breaking bug that stops progression or something that causes the PS4 to lock up, freeze, hard reset, blue scree error, etc, etc...

The cheat code system is built into the code of the game.. It was in the original..  They won't patch this out most likely because for multiple reasons.. Like I said a older game that came out on PS4 for 9.99, I doubt they are going to "SPEND" the resources to stop people from using the CHEAT CODES that have ALWAYS been in the game.

One trophy "Embrace The Dark Side" even says you have to complete a level using the Cheat Codes... So yeah... They meant for the CHEATS to be in there from the beginning.

Edited by JayBizzle311
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBizzle311 said:

It's essentially a 1:1 port of an older game brought to newer systems... It launched and released with a opening price of $9.99... It's pretty safe to assume that nothing will be edited out or fixed unless there is a complete game breaking bug that stops progression or something that causes the PS4 to lock up, freeze, hard reset, blue scree error, etc, etc...

The cheat code system is built into the code of the game.. It was in the original..  They won't patch this out most likely because for multiple reasons.. Like I said a older game that came out on PS4 for 9.99, I doubt they are going to "SPEND" the resources to stop people from using the CHEAT CODES that have ALWAYS been in the game.

One trophy "Embrace The Dark Side" even says you have to complete a level using the Cheat Codes... So yeah... They meant for the CHEATS to be in there from the beginning.

Fair point, though I've heard you can't overwrite or delete saves in-game. So I hope that at least gets addressed, surely it wasn't like that originally on PC?  

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

On 27/09/2019 at 11:47 AM, bikeman223 said:

Its not honestly not that hard personally. I played the original games alot as this was my favourite EU series. There's two main force powers that will make it extremely easy Force Heal and Force Push both maxed are incredibly strong, Force Heal at level 2 allows you to move while using and gain a regen. At level 3 it heals you almost instantly. Force Push is a necessity it makes the whole game trivial at level 3 as almost enemies are weak to it even Lightsaber Wielding Reborns later will get knocked over easily. It also can make many platform sections easy with enemies (which you come across alot through the game). Two Side powers that don't need to be maxed but are as useful is Force Pull (which can also sometimes pull weapons away later) and Lightsaber Throw (This can be used to hit multiple one hit kill enemies easily as well when maxed used to quietly/quickly takeout a single unaware enemy at range) 

• Like 1