Atelier Ryza Trophy Discussion

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I haven't played Atelier games since Totori, but it looks pretty darn similar (adventurer stuff, alchemy stuff, story event stuff). 

Do they still have the time limits on these games?

iirc the time limit was removed after Escha and Logy. I could be wrong as I'm currently on that game and haven't played anything after it yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

iirc the time limit was removed after Escha and Logy. I could be wrong as I'm currently on that game and haven't played anything after it yet.

Correct. They still have time mechanics (certain monsters/materials appear only at certain times), but most plot elements aren't based on time anymore. There are a couple story goals where you only have a certain amount of days to do them, but the amount of time given for those is SUPER generous.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

Ryza's thighs or boobs tbh 

Maybe they think about it but Sony ban the prototype for each trophy's image ? but don't worry internet is a deep place... Also I'm happy the trophy list does not have any trophy with the online characterist or the new "share yours items with your friend and they could kill all at level 1" so I can buy the EU version now. :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got my copy preordered. Ive been plating them since Rorona and will add this to my plat list.

Side note, kinda sad since KT started to publish these games they stopped dubbing them in English yet still expect the western audience to pay $60. I hope the game does so well they start to dubb them again.

3 hours ago, Reniru said:

Only the "Courageous One" Trophy is missing for me and it only says "become braver"
Ehhh, what do i have to do for it?

I have like everything done in this Game...

Get Offense, Defence and Support levels to 10 on one character. Item rebuild the cloak, elixer ring and something else for it.