QoC refusing to go to Dollet after losing Doomtrain Card.

After acquiring the Doomtrain Card, I challenged the Queen of Cards at Balamb and made sure to lose the Doomtrain Card.  On the first go round she said she was going to Dollet.

I went to Dollet and challenged her son multiple times trying to get the Doomtrain Card back and ended up losing Selphie in the process.  So I decided to reboot over and start over again.

However, after losing Doomtrain numerous times she now refuses to go to Dollet.  I’ve rebooted nearly 30 times since and she keeps saying she’s going to Galbadia.

There’s nothing I can do other than just keep rebooting and trying to make her go to Dollet is there?

Hello.

Sometimes the rare cards appear quickly or late so you will have to challenge and win many times and if they don't appear, restart by quitting FFVIII or PS4 fully to reset somehow the RNG.

As for the Queen you will have to retry many times. Try restarting your PS4 and it may work. I am saying this because it happened to me too and after some tries, she definitely went there. The same applies to card rules too.

Hopefully you will get it and don't give up..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Radenthladon said:

Hello.

Sometimes the rare cards appear quickly or late so you will have to challenge and win many times and if they don't appear, restart by quitting FFVIII or PS4 fully to reset somehow the RNG.

As for the Queen you will have to retry many times. Try restarting your PS4 and it may work. I am saying this because it happened to me too and after some tries, she definitely went there. The same applies to card rules too.

Hopefully you will get it and don't give up..

Thanks for the reply!  

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of.  I’m just annoyed with myself since I got her to go there first attempt, but now after nearly 30 reboots she won’t.  Should have saved after she said she would go to Dollet.

I’ll just have to give myself a break and try again later.