Finally got control of the airship to mop up collectible... However

DaveMcDamage

7 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Decided to continue the story in order to capture fiends. During that Sin encounter in the air, you can take some awesome screenshots from the cgi sections. Though I missed out on the one where all the team are on top of the airship, that would be an awesome wallpaper for the PS4. 

So after a couple of battles and finding the pathway when landing on Sin, I then went back to the calmlands to see what fiends I still need. Turns out I only need one called Barbatos after looking online and he sounds easy to fined.

So with that in mind. Once I find him and get the reward for finding all fiends and can then make triple od for the weapons, what should I put on Kimi's weapon. He only has triple ap but only one other slot. Should I just use triple of or would od to ap be better? Same goes for Tidus but I have no triple weapons for him, so should I build double ap, od to ad and then triple od?

I'd say work with whatever is readily and easily available to you. I honestly don't use overdrives much. Spamming Quick hit once all your characters has it works better, most overdrives are time consuming. if you can make it for all characters go ahead, if not work with what you got. I'm sure through your grinding and farming youll come across more so it doesnt make sense to limit your AP intake now. OD to AP plus some sort of AP boost like Double or Triple will be more than enough, but like i said, work with what you can and build from there.

Barbatos was my last one for Sin too, he's just a bit more of a rare encounter compared to the other fiends.

If you can knock out those races and butterfly thing (if you havent already) then just hunker down on the grind and get a good rhythm going. Better to focus all your energy into one aspect than spread across multiple fronts. You'll end up with less patience for each

5 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'd say work with whatever is readily and easily available to you. I honestly don't use overdrives much. Spamming Quick hit once all your characters has it works better, most overdrives are time consuming. if you can make it for all characters go ahead, if not work with what you got. I'm sure through your grinding and farming youll come across more so it doesnt make sense to limit your AP intake now. OD to AP plus some sort of AP boost like Double or Triple will be more than enough, but like i said, work with what you can and build from there.

Barbatos was my last one for Sin too, he's just a bit more of a rare encounter compared to the other fiends.

If you can knock out those races and butterfly thing (if you havent already) then just hunker down on the grind and get a good rhythm going. Better to focus all your energy into one aspect than spread across multiple fronts. You'll end up with less patience for each

The need for overdrive is not for combat mate, its part of that Don Tenberry system. OD to AP, triple AP and then when you get all monsters and the items of the monster farm guy, you then make triple OP. All these then combine to make the Don Tenberry ap boost massively. So far I only have triple ap and op to ap on a weapon, and by hitting Don Tenberry about 8 times, it gave me enough ap to boost for 48 levels So triple op would be super juicy. 

Yeah the mini-games are the plight to be honest. The grind is shite, but you can sit back and do it with one hand whilst you eat biscuits with the other. 

• Like 1

Got all of Kimi's skills unlocked. Needed Nova and Bad Breath. Got to say, that Malboro monster with the bad breath attack is probably one of the worst attacks you can receive next to Aeon's 1-hit kills. Was looking forward to seeing what Nova was like but it didn't do much damage. 

Unlocked a few more things on the grid for a couple of characters. Tidus and Kimi are now lagging behind because ap weapons for them are shite at the minute. 

Had another go at the balloon race but still no consistent enough it. The shite controls make this really hard for me to learn, even the dodging doesn't seem to work anymore. I realised something though. All I need to do is the balloon race and the trophy for all celest weapons will pop. I won't even have to bother with the butterflies sigil for Kimi just as long as I have his celest weapon already. At least that's one positive to come from this... eventually. 

Then I scanned through what trophies I have left. Never saw that Nemesis trophy on the list before. Looked it up........... ah shit...... need to get 10 of every f**king monster, beat everything in the world ever and then beat Nemesis. Started trophy and achievement hunting back in 2007, never ever have I attempted a grind game this bad before. It puts online trophies to shame lol. 

You guys been playing the game much, has this torture of mine brought back fond memories for you and twisted your arm into popping the game on for a few goes? 

EDIT

@Lidiardo Almost filled in the basic nodes for Yuna. She's actually my most powerful character now, followed by Auron and then Tidus. 

Jesus christ.... they re-written grind when they released this trophy list though eh? Almost done with all fiend captures now too. Just got to get the remaining that I need from the Sin location. At least I have made some progress in that regard. Feeling a bit broken and drained though now, so gonna take a break from gaming for a few days. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Been making small progress lately, but progress is progress. 

I nearly have all Yuna's grid filled. Just have to get all L4 unlocks which I know I can  bribe from the chimera brain. What I want to ask is when everyone's tree is filled with the standard nodes (meaning no blanks used) do they all have the same stats, and if so from here is this how you determine what blank spheres to fill with strength, magic defence etc. 

Still not done the chocobo balloon. Not consistant but the best so far is 11 balloons 1 hit. 

Also. Tried to get some fortune spheres before but ended up getting dark matter from Earth Eater. Does anyone know roughly how many of this fortune spheres I need to farm?

50 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone,

Been making small progress lately, but progress is progress. 

I nearly have all Yuna's grid filled. Just have to get all L4 unlocks which I know I can  bribe from the chimera brain. What I want to ask is when everyone's tree is filled with the standard nodes (meaning no blanks used) do they all have the same stats, and if so from here is this how you determine what blank spheres to fill with strength, magic defence etc. 

Still not done the chocobo balloon. Not consistant but the best so far is 11 balloons 1 hit. 

Also. Tried to get some fortune spheres before but ended up getting dark matter from Earth Eater. Does anyone know roughly how many of this fortune spheres I need to farm?

Yes if you fill a node with either Magic, Luck, Ability, Strength, Defence spheres it will apply to all your characters on that grid. 

Fortune Spheres dropping from Earth Eater is RNG you will get either Dark Matter or Fortune Spheres its not guaranteed.

11 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Yes if you fill a node with either Magic, Luck, Ability, Strength, Defence spheres it will apply to all your characters on that grid. 

Fortune Spheres dropping from Earth Eater is RNG you will get either Dark Matter or Fortune Spheres its not guaranteed.

Cheers man. 

Is luck really needed if agility and evasion is going to be at 255? Apart from the luck spheres which do require unlocking on the board, is it really required? Still not done the dark aeons, nemesis or that one that begins with 'P', but if you're that maxed out as well as having 'Ol Yo-Jimbo' on your side, can you potentially do away with having to grind for fortune spheres?

Also. Apart from limit break for damage and health, as well as stone proof, what other good upgrades would you recommend? Especially now that I no longer have to use the capture weapons. Have most of the celest weapons except for Tidus's. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Cheers man. 

Is luck really needed if agility and evasion is going to be at 255? Apart from the luck spheres which do require unlocking on the board, is it really required? Still not done the dark aeons, nemesis or that one that begins with 'P', but if you're that maxed out as well as having 'Ol Yo-Jimbo' on your side, can you potentially do away with having to grind for fortune spheres?

If you don't have Luck you won't be able to hit most if any of the Dark Aeons, since their Luck is really high and with high Luck you have almost no need for Evasion or Accuracy. Improving agility beyond 170 has little purpose as it only determines the rate of the turn gain, but with Auto-Haste, Agility 170+ and Quick Hit, you'll have no need to max it.

So I'd say improving Luck is necessary, at least up to 95ish or so if you can't bear the grind for Fortune Spheres. You'll be able to constantly hit almost all Dark Aeons, and even the ones with higher Luck with some buff like 5x Aim or some of Rikku's Mixes.

So overall the easiest and most important stats to improve are Strength, Defense and Magic Defense all at 255, Agility at 170 at least and Luck at 95ish. If you don't use Aeons or magic characters you can ignore Magic stat, since some Aeons have pretty high Magic Defense, so even with 255 in Magic you'll be doing little damage, while physical hitting with 255 Strength and the Celestial Weapons that ignore defense will be doing max damage almost every hit.

8 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Also. Apart from limit break for damage and health, as well as stone proof, what other good upgrades would you recommend? Especially now that I no longer have to use the capture weapons. Have most of the celest weapons except for Tidus's.

The celestial weapons are good enough for everything in the post game when they have their full potential; for armors it depends on who you're taking on: for all Dark Aeons, if you're not breaking the HP limit, you can go with Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect and Stoneproof/Ribbon (if you are able to sustain the insane grinding for 99x Dark Matters). If you have 99x Phoenix Downs and this setup, Aeons and enemies that do not have attacks that hit all party members will have no chance to take you down.

Of course you'd also have to be maxed out in the stats as I mentioned above.

Edited by KN_Kirai
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Cheers man. 

Luck is only needed with Yuna it mainly applies to the chances of Yojimbo performing Zanmato (insta-kill on any boss) other characters have no reason to have high luck stat the other stats are more viable for them. This is what i did its defiantly not the fastest method but it makes the game a lot easier when it comes to killing all the Dark Aeons and fighting pennance and since you only have to max out one sphere grid for the trophy may as well do Yuna's 

Ribbon is handy but not essential you can easily create an accessory to void most of the annoying stats anyway. 

Weapons with double or triple AP is essential so you can get more sphere levels to move around the board faster. 

Any weapon with additional sphere increase drops is handy like increasing the chances of sphere drops for the needed stat you want. I found i needed loads of mana spheres so i equipped mana sphere gains.

Its more just looking at what you need and tailoring your weapons to that. 

I hope this helps

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Luck is only needed with Yuna it mainly applies to the chances of Yojimbo performing Zanmato (insta-kill on any boss) other characters have no reason to have high luck stat the other stats are more viable for them. This is what i did its defiantly not the fastest method but it makes the game a lot easier when it comes to killing all the Dark Aeons and fighting pennance and since you only have to max out one sphere grid for the trophy may as well do Yuna's 

Ribbon is handy but not essential you can easily create an accessory to void most of the annoying stats anyway. 

Weapons with double or triple AP is essential so you can get more sphere levels to move around the board faster. 

Any weapon with additional sphere increase drops is handy like increasing the chances of sphere drops for the needed stat you want. I found i needed loads of mana spheres so i equipped mana sphere gains.

Its more just looking at what you need and tailoring your weapons to that. 

I hope this helps

There's a hidden affinity with Yojimbo that increases as you use him and depending on how much Gil you give him. My luck was maxed out and before I started "training" him I wasn't getting Zanmato all the time. Once I used him according to guides, I could give him 2k Gil and get Zanmato pretty consistently. 

Edit:

Also, Luck can replace accuracy and evasion nodes the only thing is that they are harder to farm for. Regular enemies never touched me, and every hit was crits. It's not necessary to max it, but high luck is a very valuable stat to have. Everyone can benefit from it

Edited by MyNameIs_Rainman
More info
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Gives awesome wisdom

I hope this helps

5 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Gives fantabulous info

Cheers gents. Very much appreciate it. Been looking online and rather than waste all my gil trying to bribe for level 4 spheres, it turns out you can steal them from Nemesis. I think I will try to do that.

Been grinding some Juggernaut kills and now have 14 strength spheres. 

Found this online too in regards to how many of these special spheres you need. Does it look right to you guys?

20 Strength Sphere (Juggernaut)
30 Defense Sphere (Tanket)
27 Magic Sphere (Jumbo Flan)
32 Magic defense Sphere (One Eye)
55 Luck Sphere (Greater Sphere)
448 Fortune Sphere (Earth Eater)

Also. Where is a good place to quickly grind for power, mana, speed, ability spheres? 

Manage to find who to beat for the power, speed, mana and ability spheres. Yo have to fight him 8 times to refill your spheres. Jesus feckin' cripes this is getting ridiculous now. 

Still no closer to getting the sphere grids filled due to the amount of stops. Still can't do the balloon race. Got to be honest chaps, awesome story aside, this is the biggest completion regret I've had in a very long time. 

And completion within 110 hours? Eat my balls! Granted I have made screwups, but its longer than 110 even with the grind surely?

Edited by DaveMcDamage

Still no closer to getting the sphere grids filled due to the amount of stops. Still can't do the balloon race. Got to be honest chaps, awesome story aside, this is the biggest completion regret I've had in a very long time. 

And completion within 110 hours? Eat my balls! Granted I have made screwups, but its longer than 110 even with the grind surely?

I didn't really feel it that grindy, but then again, this is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games. I had played through it several times (5-6 or so) on the PS2, so I didn't really need a guide when I played it on the PS4. I was curious to see how long it took me to get the plat, so I just loaded my save and it is at 100 hours and 39 minutes. 

And that is without using Yojimbo, I just don't really care for one-hit kills. 

I think it pays off taking your time optimizing the weapons for the Tomberry Trick, instead of farming without all the helpful abilities. Definitely put in the time for getting those, it will help in the long run for sure :)

Edited by Arcesius

4 hours ago, Arcesius said:

I didn't really feel it that grindy, but then again, this is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games. I had played through it several times (5-6 or so) on the PS2, so I didn't really need a guide when I played it on the PS4. I was curious to see how long it took me to get the plat, so I just loaded my save and it is at 100 hours and 39 minutes. 

And that is without using Yojimbo, I just don't really care for one-hit kills. 

I think it pays off taking your time optimizing the weapons for the Tomberry Trick, instead of farming without all the helpful abilities. Definitely put in the time for getting those, it will help in the long run for sure :)

Fair play to you.

My current time is sitting at 93 hours I think. I'm definitely doing something wrong. Except for 9 more level 4 keys needed, I have Yuna, Auron, Rikku, Tidus and Wakka with around 99% base spheres competed. Not even started on the blank spheres yet. Still got Kimi and Lulu to get there also. For the Tonberry farming I am using what everyone suggests. Got Triple AP, OD to AP and then a mixture of double/triple AP. Also have auto phoenix on 1 player per turn. 

Had 72 attempts at the balloon race and only twice got a clean run but with only 11 balloons. 

I know the game is old, but structurally its completely f**ked if going for a completion. Takes the average gamer around 45 hours to get to the point where you have control over the airship. Then you have to stop for 60+hours to grind for spheres, grid movements, ap farming, special sphere farming. Throw RNG into that and you could end up doubling your hours. If you weren't going for the completion and just wanted to enjoy the story then its definitely the best story since FFVII. But for a completion play through its possibly one of the worst to go for. But again its old and more importantly its Japanese. 

This type of gameplay is meant for much younger gamers. When you;re a kid your tolerance for repetition is through the roof. Listen to the same song over and over, the same movie again and again, messing about on a game for hours on end. But then you get a working life and suddenly games like this become worse than any job. Don't care if you're a cleaner or a rockstar, doing the same s**t after a certain age truly gets to you. 

Pretty much cursing the devs for wrecking the possible completion for FFXV otherwise I'd have been all over that.  

But I also apologise to everyone. Think I used the last two pages just moaning about the game. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

@Arcesius @MyNameIs_Rainman

Guys! Super hot f**king question for you!!!!

After unlocking all but one of the monsters I can now buy clear spheres. It says it can remove nodes. Now does this mean I could remove all locked luck spheres and just work towards evasion and agility? Reason I ask is because its just took me almost 2 hours to fight earth eater and out of all those fights I only got 2 fortune spheres once... ONCE!!!!!!!

Aside from that I had a pretty good session. Had another 4 attempts at balloon race... no joy. So I started doing some of the main monster battles, twas very awesome. Then got my arse folded up and handed back to me by that Th-uvrnbbnsnbsdnbdbsns thing or whatever its called. 

11 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

6 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

My current time is sitting at 93 hours I think. I'm definitely doing something wrong. Except for 9 more level 4 keys needed, I have Yuna, Auron, Rikku, Tidus and Wakka with around 99% base spheres competed. Not even started on the blank spheres yet.

I think players who have already played this game before can definitely get the platinum within 110 hours. I got mine in 85 hours. New comers to this game can take up at least 100 to 150 in my opinion. I think that's what I wrote in my guide. Unfortunately the site where I published that is no longer around. Oh well...

Not sure what went wrong with your grinding but yeah I think you're doing something wrong. Around that time you should already be almost done with the grid and that includes filling up those blank nodes.

1 hour ago, DaveMcDamage said:

After unlocking all but one of the monsters I can now buy clear spheres. It says it can remove nodes. Now does this mean I could remove all locked luck spheres and just work towards evasion and agility?

You mean Evasion and Accuracy right? Luck affects both of those. As mentioned previously, You will need luck in order to hit the Dark Aeons. Specifically the second half. Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion and Shiva? Sure you can still hit them, might miss a few times. Yojimbo, Anima, Bahamut, Magus Sisters? Good luck even hitting them once without high luck. Unless you plan to Zanmato the superbosses, then you don't need to get those luck and fortune spheres.

I think I used bribe on a specific monster for an Attribute Sphere when I got tired farming Fortune Spheres. Forgot which monster was that.

Edited by RavenScythe

I found this thread very useful when I  was stat maxing: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-x-hd/233170-stat-maxing-recommendations.html

Page 2 has a post about recommend armor for the dark Aeons and Penance too.

Also it sounds like you are are moving everyone around the sphere grid before you have finished filling in the empty nodes.  Time wise I'd recommend against this as you will have to send everyone through twice as they will have to go and get the ones you filled in after that character cleared said section. Personally I focused on my 3 main characters- they gathered the needed spheres to max each stat and once that was done I started catching the others up, I think I even used teleport and friend spheres to move them all to the same spot to easily track all the nodes they were unlocking. 

Luck was the last stat I worked on and I think I got everyone to 130 so I could hit all dark Aeons- again I personally Zanmato'd Penance and Nemesis because I didn't want to get armor for Penance. Also try resetting the game to reset the RNG if you're getting so few fortune spheres. 

Edited by da-Noob123

7 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I found this thread very useful when I  was stat maxing: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-x-hd/233170-stat-maxing-recommendations.html

Page 2 has a post about recommend armor for the dark Aeons and Penance too.

Also it sounds like you are are moving everyone around the sphere grid before you have finished filling in the empty nodes.  Time wise I'd recommend against this as you will have to send everyone through twice as they will have to go and get the ones you filled in after that character cleared said section. Personally I focused on my 3 main characters- they gathered the needed spheres to max each stat and once that was done I started catching the others up, I think I even used teleport and friend spheres to move them all to the same spot to easily track all the nodes they were unlocking. 

Luck was the last stat I worked on and I think I got everyone to 130 so I could hit all dark Aeons- again I personally Zanmato'd Penance and Nemesis because I didn't want to get armor for Penance. Also try resetting the game to reset the RNG if you're getting so few fortune spheres. 

Yeah I Will  have to move them twice but it will be no where near as bad. Its still a s**t way, but to be honest I got so f**ked off that I just needed to see any progression. Every f**king thing after the airship is a grind. Get a weapon - grind, get a sphere - grind, beat a boss to get a sphere - grind. So whilst I know I'm doing it the even longer way, at least I was moving forward. 

If I could just do that f**king balloon race that would help speed things up too. When having to grind Kottos for spheres, I have to throw in Wakka as Tidus is my only character without his celest weapon so he can hit no harder that 9999. Wakka can hit for 99999 like Auron and Yuna, but most times he misses with standard attack. But even then at least its quicker than having to keep using Anima for that fight like I had to when I first started.

By the way. I don't have Kimi's sigil for his celest weapon. If I do manage to get Tidus's race done to unlock his weapon, will the trophy for celest weapons still pop? Got all the rest but if I can avoid having to do those f**king butterflies I would be a happy bunny. 

EDIT

Enough is enough I guess. So can I or can I not remove the locked/unused luck nodes on the board with blank spheres? Farming Earth Eater is taking way too long and then most times I just get dark matter. Once I get this grid done I'm just going to use Yojimbo on everything and get it over and done with. But I need to know if I can remove them. Running out of gil and cannot afford to be wasting more than I have to.

Edited by DaveMcDamage

Yes you can use clear spheres on inactive nodes. You can use magic defense spheres to fill in all the left over ones or whatever One Eye drops. 

I keep forgetting you have to fully unlock Tidus' celestial- that is like the last thing in your way for filling in the grid.

As for Weapon Master, you only need to obtain all 7 celestial weapons not fully unlock. 

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Yes you can use clear spheres on inactive nodes. You can use magic defense spheres to fill in all the left over ones or whatever One Eye drops. 

I keep forgetting you have to fully unlock Tidus' celestial- that is like the last thing in your way for filling in the grid.

As for Weapon Master, you only need to obtain all 7 celestial weapons not fully unlock. 

Cheers man. So using Yojimbo on a save/reload tactic works just as well without luck yes?

Why do you need Tidus's celest weapon for the grid? 

25 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Cheers man. So using Yojimbo on a save/reload tactic works just as well without luck yes?

Why do you need Tidus's celest weapon for the grid? 

You don't. You do need to beat the balloon race below 0.0 to unlock the potential of his weapon (as well as for the platinum), but that has nothing to do with the sphere grid.

One thing about the Yojimbo tactic - it's a pain when tackling Dark Yojimbo himself, since you have to beat him something like 5 times.

Edited by starcrunch061

22 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

You don't. You do need to beat the balloon race below 0.0 to unlock the potential of his weapon (as well as for the platinum), but that has nothing to do with the sphere grid.

One thing about the Yojimbo tactic - it's a pain when tackling Dark Yojimbo himself, since you have to beat him something like 5 times.

Ahh right, so thats what Noob meant. 

As for the Dark Yoyimbo. Yeah I get where you're coming from. But I reckon even multiple reloads would save hours instead of grinding for fortune spheres. 

Just turned the game on and had to switch off before it even loaded. It's truly f**ked up my brain having the rinse and repeat. Taking a break from gaming for a bit. Later chaps. No doubt be back screaming I still can't get anywhere when I decide to start gaming again. If it was the PS2 game era and you were just enjoying the game for the story and stuff I would easily give the game a solid 8/10. But in the trophy completion era I wouldn't even rate it. For someone like me who hadn't played a JRPG for almost 20 years, I would seriously advise against going for this just because you feel like a break from the norm. 

This really has wrecked me. 

• Like 1

Just now, DaveMcDamage said:

Ahh right, so thats what Noob meant. 

As for the Dark Yoyimbo. Yeah I get where you're coming from. But I reckon even multiple reloads would save hours instead of grinding for fortune spheres. 

Just turned the game on and had to switch off before it even loaded. It's truly f**ked up my brain having the rinse and repeat. Taking a break from gaming for a bit. Later chaps. No doubt be back screaming I still can't get anywhere when I decide to start gaming again. If it was the PS2 game era and you were just enjoying the game for the story and stuff I would easily give the game a solid 8/10. But in the trophy completion era I wouldn't even rate it. For someone like me who hadn't played a JRPG for almost 20 years, I would seriously advise against going for this just because you feel like a break from the norm. 

This really has wrecked me. 

Yeah - this wasn't my favorite plat, either. Took a multiyear break before finishing it, though I didn't use Yojimbo (I wanted to max out all characters stats).

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I meant you only "need" Tidus' celestial unlocked to make the job of filling the grid easier. Also the right armor goes a long way too: auto haste,  auto protect, +20% defense,  auto potion/ Phoenix. 

Hmmm. I thought that Wakka's weapon did a better job of it, since his overdrive was so easy to set up.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Hmmm. I thought that Wakka's weapon did a better job of it, since his overdrive was so easy to set up.

Yeah Wakka's overdrive got me through a lot of the monster battles. Doubt I would have beaten that N-slug thing without him. Same goes for the ultimate buster too. It was when I got to Shinra or whatever its called that I had to stop. It put Tidus in the battle but without his celest weapon he doesn't do enough damage. Is having comrade the best overdrive perk? Also, was there a technique to always getting the 2-hit reels on Wakka's overdrive? I did it a couple of times but mostly I got 2 hits and 1 or miss.

I remember on FFVII when 9999 was like the ultimate attack lol. Means nothing in this game though.

As for armour. I used the 99 dark matter to make ribbon and put it on Yuna and gave her auto-phoenix. Though she still kept getting poisoned. 

Apart from the grind requirements, the monster grounds was/is awesome fun. Considering the devs wanting you to spend more time here than in the actual story, its a shame they didn't have even more variations of battles. 

But with the grind and that f**king balloon race I just couldn't continue. I didn't even attempt the other race other than when you need to do it for the story. Not even sure if thats worse than the balloon race. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1