JinjonatorX

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Playing Beat Saber - But It's Better If You Do

5 posts in this topic

Panic! at the Disco is coming to Beat Saber next week! Very excited. So far the only confirmed track is their song from The Greatest Showman. Which songs are you hoping will make the cut?

In a perfect world, we'd get the entirety of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but alas. Outside of the obvious ones which are practically guaranteed to appear (I Write Sins..., High Hopes), I'd love to see There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet, Build God Then We'll Talk, and Let's Kill Tonight. I feel like they'd be pretty fun to play. 

2 minutes ago, UNLOADED said:

It’s Friday, where is this update?

I got it installed. You need to purchase the add-on content for it to show though.

Wow, this turned out to be a massive disappointment. Only 4 songs. Would've been fine with them only having the newer songs (disappointed, still, but fine) if they at least delivered the amount we've come to expect, but this is quite a letdown. 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, JinjonatorX said:

Wow, this turned out to be a massive disappointment. Only 4 songs. Would've been fine with them only having the newer songs (disappointed, still, but fine) if they at least delivered the amount we've come to expect, but this is quite a letdown. 

I was really hoping for 10, like the Imagine Dragons pack.