Cargo "Container" trophy..

oleole56

Hello!

I'm currently going for the platinum trophy, and i'm missing just one trophy, which is the "cargo "container"" trophy...

I'm on 9 out of 10 of the missions, but I can't for the love of god find the missions...

I did one from Mary, which was a small container, but it didn't trigger it as a "cargo "container" mission apparently...

Please help me out! thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I've now tried a "two small container" job from Mary, which didn't work either and also a container job from Ioana which didn't work either... :I

Edited by oleole56
Wanted to add some more information on what I've tried which didn't work

4 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

All the container trophies are glitched. Ive done the game and done multiple container jobs from each person and im not gaining any. I only got the Regular Cargo one.

How did you get the max soft requirement? not many people have that one..

Hey, that sucks, since I only need 1 mission... Oh well :I

Soft requirement? I got it by completing 50 missions in total from David, since he's the only one which gives a time requirement on his "medium cargo missions". :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got the problem solved? I am still stuck on 9/10 container with every campaign mission done. I ve been driving like crazy and for Mary almost every trailer is container and it doesnt count. Neither of cargos does not count to me, only David Sungs for skilled driver.   Dont know what to do...

On 12-10-2019 at 1:16 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Anyone got the problem solved? I am still stuck on 9/10 container with every campaign mission done. I ve been driving like crazy and for Mary almost every trailer is container and it doesnt count. Neither of cargos does not count to me, only David Sungs for skilled driver.   Dont know what to do...

A patch is in the works according to a video update.

It says 'Fixing a problem where stats don't update accordingly after a certain point in game'

Patch is sent to Sony for verification, so lets hope it doesn't take too long to get there!

• Like 3

On 10/14/2019 at 0:30 AM, Kolm said:

A patch is in the works according to a video update.

It says 'Fixing a problem where stats don't update accordingly after a certain point in game'

Patch is sent to Sony for verification, so lets hope it doesn't take too long to get there!

Morning Koim, I think everyone is going to have to wait for the patch to go live. I was on yesterday and thought I would finish up the rest of the stats-like Venture Driver Skill and the other truck skills and the cargo ones too (did 10 runs) and no stats are being updated for me either, I hope they fix it soon so you guys can all get the Platinum...ttyl...Daryl

On 17-10-2019 at 6:32 PM, Wolfstar7 said:

Morning Koim, I think everyone is going to have to wait for the patch to go live. I was on yesterday and thought I would finish up the rest of the stats-like Venture Driver Skill and the other truck skills and the cargo ones too (did 10 runs) and no stats are being updated for me either, I hope they fix it soon so you guys can all get the Platinum...ttyl...Daryl

Waiting is probably best indeed since they announced working on it.

Alternative would be to figure out after what point in the story the stats stop updating, but that's more luck to find out I think.

I didn't start the game yet, my buddy did and is at 7/10 containers. I'm waiting for patch to start it.

I just got the Cargo Container trophy. I know it is most likely completely random. But I got it during the mission 'Sawblades' for Sven Nordlund.

The amount of container trailers moved up from 8 to 10. The trailer I moved had 2 containers on it. Not sure if that was the reason why it counted as 2.

However... I also did a mission for Mary O' Sullivan where I moved 2 trailers with 2 containers each and there it jumped from 4 to 8 trailers.

Having said that, I did try a lot of quick missions and a lot of time my counter was also stuck. But I do get the feeling that finishing the "main story" did the trick. For me.

I hope this helps someone...

10 hours ago, Sp4reNL said:

I just got the Cargo Container trophy. I know it is most likely completely random. But I got it during the mission 'Sawblades' for Sven Nordlund.

The amount of container trailers moved up from 8 to 10. The trailer I moved had 2 containers on it. Not sure if that was the reason why it counted as 2.

However... I also did a mission for Mary O' Sullivan where I moved 2 trailers with 2 containers each and there it jumped from 4 to 8 trailers.

Having said that, I did try a lot of quick missions and a lot of time my counter was also stuck. But I do get the feeling that finishing the "main story" did the trick. For me.

I hope this helps someone...

No, doesn't really help. I completed it 2 times and always got stuck at 8/10. Got side missions with containers and did not count

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the trophy and the platinum. The second part of patch 1 and patch 2 are now available to download in europe and oceania.

The patch is still on hold for America because the patch didn't pass submission yet by Sony America. Soedesco expect the patch go live next week. 

I can confirm that container, adr and refrigerated cargos work perfect with the patch

• Like 2