oleole56

Cargo "Container" trophy..

17 posts in this topic

Hello!

 

I'm currently going for the platinum trophy, and i'm missing just one trophy, which is the "cargo "container"" trophy...

 

I'm on 9 out of 10 of the missions, but I can't for the love of god find the missions...

 

I did one from Mary, which was a small container, but it didn't trigger it as a "cargo "container" mission apparently...

 

Please help me out! thanks in advance :)

 

EDIT: I've now tried a "two small container" job from Mary, which didn't work either and also a container job from Ioana which didn't work either... :I

Edited by oleole56
Wanted to add some more information on what I've tried which didn't work
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the container trophies are glitched. Ive done the game and done multiple container jobs from each person and im not gaining any. I only got the Regular Cargo one.

 

How did you get the max soft requirement? not many people have that one..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

All the container trophies are glitched. Ive done the game and done multiple container jobs from each person and im not gaining any. I only got the Regular Cargo one.

 

How did you get the max soft requirement? not many people have that one..

 

Hey, that sucks, since I only need 1 mission... Oh well :I

Soft requirement? I got it by completing 50 missions in total from David, since he's the only one which gives a time requirement on his "medium cargo missions". :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy has the same problem... He is missing 5 container and 2 ADR missions. Any insight on the ADR maybe?

 

@Kwotey: This thread is already about the soft skill driver: 

 

Edited by Kolm
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy got the ADR missions by finishing the story. The last 2 missions from Mary give 3 ADR.

Edited by Kolm
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked on my trophy list and the container trophy popped on a delivery for Mary...I know I had to do quite a few deliveries for her before it did pop though...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got the problem solved? I am still stuck on 9/10 container with every campaign mission done. I ve been driving like crazy and for Mary almost every trailer is container and it doesnt count. Neither of cargos does not count to me, only David Sungs for skilled driver.   Dont know what to do...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12-10-2019 at 1:16 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Anyone got the problem solved? I am still stuck on 9/10 container with every campaign mission done. I ve been driving like crazy and for Mary almost every trailer is container and it doesnt count. Neither of cargos does not count to me, only David Sungs for skilled driver.   Dont know what to do...

 

A patch is in the works according to a video update.

It says 'Fixing a problem where stats don't update accordingly after a certain point in game'

Patch is sent to Sony for verification, so lets hope it doesn't take too long to get there!

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 0:30 AM, Kolm said:

 

A patch is in the works according to a video update.

It says 'Fixing a problem where stats don't update accordingly after a certain point in game'

Patch is sent to Sony for verification, so lets hope it doesn't take too long to get there!

 

 

Morning Koim, I think everyone is going to have to wait for the patch to go live. I was on yesterday and thought I would finish up the rest of the stats-like Venture Driver Skill and the other truck skills and the cargo ones too (did 10 runs) and no stats are being updated for me either, I hope they fix it soon so you guys can all get the Platinum...ttyl...Daryl

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17-10-2019 at 6:32 PM, Wolfstar7 said:

Morning Koim, I think everyone is going to have to wait for the patch to go live. I was on yesterday and thought I would finish up the rest of the stats-like Venture Driver Skill and the other truck skills and the cargo ones too (did 10 runs) and no stats are being updated for me either, I hope they fix it soon so you guys can all get the Platinum...ttyl...Daryl

 

Waiting is probably best indeed since they announced working on it.

Alternative would be to figure out after what point in the story the stats stop updating, but that's more luck to find out I think.

I didn't start the game yet, my buddy did and is at 7/10 containers. I'm waiting for patch to start it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soedesco has released some more information yesterday.

 

If I understand things correctly the patch that fixed the cargo container trophy will go live around the 28th of October:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the Cargo Container trophy. I know it is most likely completely random. But I got it during the mission 'Sawblades' for Sven Nordlund.

The amount of container trailers moved up from 8 to 10. The trailer I moved had 2 containers on it. Not sure if that was the reason why it counted as 2.

However... I also did a mission for Mary O' Sullivan where I moved 2 trailers with 2 containers each and there it jumped from 4 to 8 trailers.

 

Having said that, I did try a lot of quick missions and a lot of time my counter was also stuck. But I do get the feeling that finishing the "main story" did the trick. For me.

I hope this helps someone...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sp4reNL said:

I just got the Cargo Container trophy. I know it is most likely completely random. But I got it during the mission 'Sawblades' for Sven Nordlund.

The amount of container trailers moved up from 8 to 10. The trailer I moved had 2 containers on it. Not sure if that was the reason why it counted as 2.

However... I also did a mission for Mary O' Sullivan where I moved 2 trailers with 2 containers each and there it jumped from 4 to 8 trailers.

 

Having said that, I did try a lot of quick missions and a lot of time my counter was also stuck. But I do get the feeling that finishing the "main story" did the trick. For me.

I hope this helps someone...

No, doesn't really help. I completed it 2 times and always got stuck at 8/10. Got side missions with containers and did not count

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XilixiR said:

still no patch lol

Maarten from Soedesco said on the soedesco discordchannel this morning that the patch will arrive next week but he can't say an exact date yet

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the trophy and the platinum. The second part of patch 1 and patch 2 are now available to download in europe and oceania.

 

The patch is still on hold for America because the patch didn't pass submission yet by Sony America. Soedesco expect the patch go live next week. 

 

I can confirm that container, adr and refrigerated cargos work perfect with the patch

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the cargo bars are working now.. But I can't get any Container jobs still.. I keep canceling Ioanas jobs but can't get her to give me and Containers.. Who else can I get them from.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.