snakebit10

Crimes and Punishment may be facing delist.

12 posts in this topic

Well, if you don't have it, you may want to hurry and get it!

Damn hope it goes on sale before then. 

Edit: I have the PS3 version but not the PS4 version. 

Edited by kidson2004

guessing the physical copy prices of sherlock holmes ps3 and crimes and punishment are going to spike a lot

Already taken down on PS3: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

8 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Already taken down on PS3: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

But that's also on disc just like Crimes and Punishments. So they aren't completely unobtainable.

59 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Damn hope it goes on sale before then. 

Edit: I have the PS3 version but not the PS4 version. 

The trophy list is shared between the two consoles so don't worry too much. 

Delisted from PS Now.

Downloaded it when I was at work, just got home and it wouldn't let me start it. Looked it up in PS Now and it only shows Devil's Daughter.

I definitely re-download the PS3 version today after I heard the news, which prompted me to finally really play it. It's too bad that the matter is entirely out of their hands and unless something else happens soon, Frogwares is just going to lose many of their games. 

The game has been delisted from PlayStation Store US. However, it's still available on EU and Asia. :hmm:

i never knew about the game. thought there was just 2 games in the series. i'll have to put that on priority as i expect the price to rise for the copies.

Edited by lordguwa

The Sherlock games is one of my favorite series, and I love Frogwares. I hope the company works something out. I don't think any new entries in the series should be effected, since The Devil's Daughter and The Sinking City  [even though It's not a Sherlock game, I'll count it here] were published by Big Ben Interactive, and not Focus Home, which seem to be the problem here. If the problem persists, the de listing shouldn't effect future games from them, as long as they continue with Big Ben. 

The only games affected by the delist currently are Crimes and Punishments, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper. 

All this talk makes me want to play Crimes and Punishments again. 😋😋 This is so sad, because I'd say Frogwares is still a pretty obscure gaming company, though I think The Sinking City really helped put their name out there.