Crimes and Punishment may be facing delist.

I definitely re-download the PS3 version today after I heard the news, which prompted me to finally really play it. It's too bad that the matter is entirely out of their hands and unless something else happens soon, Frogwares is just going to lose many of their games. 

The Sherlock games is one of my favorite series, and I love Frogwares. I hope the company works something out. I don't think any new entries in the series should be effected, since The Devil's Daughter and The Sinking City  [even though It's not a Sherlock game, I'll count it here] were published by Big Ben Interactive, and not Focus Home, which seem to be the problem here. If the problem persists, the de listing shouldn't effect future games from them, as long as they continue with Big Ben. 

The only games affected by the delist currently are Crimes and Punishments, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper. 

All this talk makes me want to play Crimes and Punishments again. ?? This is so sad, because I'd say Frogwares is still a pretty obscure gaming company, though I think The Sinking City really helped put their name out there. 

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Still waiting for Devil's daughter be part of IGC.

The Devil's Daughter was on sale for $5 a few months ago. I guess it will come to PS+ eventually. But, The Order 1886 was on sale for $3 and hasn't come to PS+ yet. :D