New DLC info

OverHypedG

there's videos on youtube already of people on ps4 playing it. I own the deluxe edition so it should appear for me. I read that you don't own the deluxe edition you need to log in with your bethesda account to get it? I tried doing that too and on my console is says my login info is invalid but on the web browser it works. This is such poor design. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbob12345678 said:

I don't have and have never seen the game before but that sounds shady as hell!

The games store is in the main menu of the game. You buy the dlc from there. Think of it like the Elder Scrolls Online Crown Store where you buy the dlc from it's shop. That's the way Bethesda do things now. You buy the dlc from the micro transactions shop.

1 minute ago, MissDreamer said:

The games store is in the main menu of the game. You buy the dlc from there. Think of it like the Elder Scrolls Online Crown Store where you buy the dlc from it's shop. That's the way Bethesda do things now. You buy the dlc from the micro transactions shop.

Yeah that sounds really off to me haha! I mean real early PS3 games like dragon age had the store accessible from the title screen but the whole buying a currency to buy something just doesn't sit right with me. Hopefully the new Doom comes through without too much 'new Bethesda' in it :P

• Like 2

Just now, jimbob12345678 said:

Yeah that sounds really off to me haha! I mean real early PS3 games like dragon age had the store accessible from the title screen but the whole buying a currency to buy something just doesn't sit right with me. Hopefully the new Doom comes through without too much 'new Bethesda' in it :P

I don't like it either but that is the way they are doing it apparently. It doesn't seem to be coming on the PSN store itself, just their own micro transactions store.

Just now, MissDreamer said:

I don't like it either but that is the way they are doing it apparently. It doesn't seem to be coming on the PSN store itself, just their own micro transactions store.

Would that mean the stuff you buy isn't even 'technically' tied to your account? Like it's only tied to that save file or something. I'm curious now if another account on the same console could actually access the DLC at all!

1 minute ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Would that mean the stuff you buy isn't even 'technically' tied to your account? Like it's only tied to that save file or something. I'm curious now if another account on the same console could actually access the DLC at all!

I think it's tied to your Bethesda.net account if you have one. Then it should work across different PSN accounts. 

35 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

I would like to know that cause the game is unfortunately banned in Saudi Arabia and i had to buy it from the US store, so i want to know if it would work before wasting my money lol.

2 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

Can someone who bought it tell me how much this dlc costs right now?

I'm from EU, but VG247.com says 1500 RAGE coins (the price of this DLC) is 15 dollars. Although you cannot buy exactly 1500 RAGE coins. You can buy 500, 1100, 2500 or 5000.

Edited by BloodyRutz

On 9/26/2019 at 8:09 PM, n9rawy_5220 said:

I would like to know that cause the game is unfortunately banned in Saudi Arabia and i had to buy it from the US store, so i want to know if it would work before wasting my money lol.

Why is it banned in Saudi Arabia?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there still a 2nd dlc to be added (with trophies?) if so any idea when that is?? Ive held off for now to see the full total of the dlc in coins so I can then buy the required packs, it’s so cheeky of them making the prices so that you have to buy more than you want, but if the 2nd dlc costs an additional 1500 il get the 500 and 2500 coin packs, and il probably wait until an offer too, we all know what Bethesda is like, they’ll probably make the next dlc 1600 so you are still forced to pay for an extra pack...  

? Bethesda... ?U

9 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

Is there still a 2nd dlc to be added (with trophies?) if so any idea when that is?? Ive held off for now to see the full total of the dlc in coins so I can then buy the required packs, it’s so cheeky of them making the prices so that you have to buy more than you want, but if the 2nd dlc costs an additional 1500 il get the 500 and 2500 coin packs, and il probably wait until an offer too, we all know what Bethesda is like, they’ll probably make the next dlc 1600 so you are still forced to pay for an extra pack...  

1f914.png Bethesda... 1f595.pngU

From the Rage 2 website:

RAGE2 UpdatedRoadmap

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Does the deluxe edition include both dlcs? 

I bought the deluxe edition but there is no available dlc to download and on the store page it tells me I can't buy the deluxe edition because I already have the standard edition, even though I bought the deluxe.

1 thing I can't stand is things not working properly.